CCIE Data Center Written + Lab Certification Exam Training
CCIE Data Center Course Description
CCIE Data Center is the highest level of certification offered by Cisco systems in the Data Center domain. Cisco CCIE Data Center Certification Training validates your skills of planning, designing, implementing and managing the complex IT DC infrastructure.
CCIE Data Center training is best for experienced Data Center professionals willing to get leadership roles and willing to gain in-depth knowledge of emerging Data Center technologies. As a CCIE Data Center certified expert you must know the requirements of the Data Centers, inter operation of different components in DC as well as the ability of translating it into device configurations.
Network Bulls – Leading Cisco Training Institute provides CCIE Data Center training in Delhi. We provide CCIE DC training on latest Cisco devices, which is not provided by any other networking training institute in India.
We provide CCIE DC Training as per Cisco CCIE Data Center blueprint. We provide CCIE DC training on latest DC devices,which prepares you for the CCIE Data Center lab exam. CCIE DC Training is provided on most updated DC training infrastructure as per CCIE DC V2 lab equipment checklist provided by Cisco.
Devices used for providing CCIE Data Center training are as follows:
- 3 x APIC Cluster
- 2 x Nexus 9336 ACI Spine
- 2 x Nexus 9372
- 2 x Nexus 7004
- 48 Port 10Gb (F3 Module)
- 4 x Nexus 5672
- 4 x Nexus 2348
- 2 x UCS-6248 Fabric Interconnects
- UCS-5108 B-Series Chassis
- B-Series Blades
- C-Series Servers
- Dual Attached JBOD
- Cisco Catalyst Switch 3750
- Cisco 2911/K9 Terminal Server
- NXOS v7.x on Nexus 7000 Switches
- NXOS v7.x on Nexus 5000 Switches
- NXOS v7.x on Nexus 9000 Switches
- NXOS v5.x on Nexus 1000v
- UCS Software Release 3.x Fabric Interconnect
- Cisco Data Center Manager Software v7.x
- Application Policy Infrastructure Controller 1.x
- UCS Central 1.x
- Cisco Integrated Management Controller 2.x
- UCS Director 5.x
- ASAv 9.x
CCIE Data Center Training prerequisites:
There is no prerequisite for appearing for CCIE Data Center written exam but you must have an in-depth knowledge of CCNA Data Center and CCNP Data Center concepts.Experts also recommend candidates to gain work experience before appearing for Cisco CCIE Data Center certification.However, for CCIE Data Center Lab examination you need to be CCIE Data Center written certified.
Mr. Mohit BhallaDual CCIE #42145 (R&S, Security), CCSI #34989 and Data Center Written
CCIE Data Center Certification Training Plan
CCIE DC V2 Lab Bootcamp
|Pre-requisite||In-Depth knowledge of CCIE DC Written|
|Duration||10 Days (4 Hours a Day)|
|CCIE DC v2 Rack Access Fee||Rs 70,000/- 80 hours (40 Hours for Rack 1 & 40 hours for Rack 2)|
|Training + Rack Access Combo Fee||Rs 1,30,000/-|
CCIE Data Center written + lab Training
|Duration||1 Month (3 Hours a Day)|
|Training Fee||Rs 90,000/-|
|Rack Access Fee||
Rs 70,000/- 80 hours (40 Hours for Rack 1 & 40 hours for Rack 2)
|Training + Rack rental Combo Fee||Rs 1,45,000/-|
CCNA DC + CCNP DC + CCIE DC Combo Training
|Training Fee||Rs 2.25 Lacs|
50 hours for CCNP DC & 80 Hours for CCIE DC
|Training Fee w/o CCIE DC Rack Access||
|Rack Access||50 hours for CCNP DC Rack Access (Recommended for students not willing to go for lab exam just after the training)|
Note: The NB Training Fee doesn't include any exam fee.
- Designing, Implementing and Troubleshooting Complex L2, L3 Technologies & External Fabric Connectivity.
- Designing, Implementing and Troubleshooting network services, Service Insertion and Redirection.
- Configuring and Troubleshooting DC Storage Protocols.
- Designing, Implementing and Troubleshooting DC Storage networking features, DC Computer connectivity, Physical and Virtual End Point Connectivity.
- Implementing & Troubleshooting Compute resources.
- Implementing & Troubleshooting DC Automation, Orchestration Tools.
- Integrating Cisco Cloud offerings into existing DC infrastructure.
- Designing, Implementing and Troubleshooting policy and non-policy-driven Internal Fabric Connectivity.
- Designing, Implementing and Troubleshooting infrastructure elements and policies.
- In-depth Knowledge of other evolving technologies such as Cloud, Network Programmability (SDN), Internet of Things (IoT)
Available Training Modes - Classroom Training