Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is the associate level Certification in Networking offered by Cisco. CCNA in Routing and Switching covers basics of Cisco Networking and routing switching technologies along with IP addressing schemes, routing basics, switching and WAN technologies. After completion of CCNA course, a candidate can easily install, configure and troubleshoot Cisco Routers and Switches for medium sized networks. After completion of CCNA R&S V3.0 200-125 Certification candidates can go for higher level of Cisco Courses like CCNP R&S.
We are Best Institute for Cisco CCNA course Training in India. Network Bulls provides CCNA course in Gurgaon Center on real Cisco devices (Routers and Switches), with 24x7 Lab Facility. CCNA curriculum is designed as per CCNA Certification exam blueprints provided by Cisco. We do not use simulator software in our classes or labs. In order to prepare for latest CCNA R&S V3.0 Certification online exam conducted by Cisco, candidates need to work on real devices instead of relying on simulators.
Training Center is situated at Gurgaon with Biggest Cisco CCNA Training labs in India. Network Bulls is considered as one of the best CCNA Training Institute in Delhi, Gurgaon. We also provide Industrial and Summer Trainings in Gurgaon and Delhi. To crack CCNA certification exam in first attempt candidate need to practice at-least for 3-4 hours a day during classes.
Prerequisites – Not required
1. Describe the purpose and basic operation of protocols in OSI and TCP/IP models and determining the data flow amongst two different hosts within a network.
2. Installing, configuring and troubleshooting basic networking hardware i.e. Routers (1841, 2611XM, 2801, 2811) and Switches (2950, 2960, 3550, 3750 series). Concepts like IOS installation, password recovery, and hardware up-gradations to be covered.
3. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting basic concepts of layer 2 switching and predicting the data flow.
4. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting STP, VLANs, CAM, and Ether channels.
5. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting layer 3 addressing routing protocols for IPV4 and IPV6 (subnetting and summarization).
6. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting routing protocols for IPV4 and IPV6. Topics like OSPF (single and multi-area) and EIGRP (load balancing, equal and unequal) are covered.
7. Introduction to WAN: Getting familiar with WAN protocol and devices. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting layer 3 protocols like Frame relay, HDLC, PPP, NAT, etc. Introduction to MPLS.
8. Understanding IP services like DHCP, SNMP, Netflow, FHRP, and NTP.
9. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting layer 2 security, layer 3 security that is ACL (standard, extended, named) , SSH and Secret password.
Cisco recently launched new version of CCNA R&S Certification that is CCNA R&S V3.0 and the exam code has been updated from 200-120 to 200-125. In the new version of CCNA R&S Certification syllabus, Cisco has added and removed some topics from the old syllabus.
Available Training Modes – Classroom Training
Candidates need to pass either ICND1 V3.0 100-105 and ICND2 V3.0 200-105 online exams or composite exam of CCNA R&S V3.0 200-125 in order to get the CCNA R&S Certification. Latest exam code of CCNA R&S V3.0 composite exam also known as CCNAx is 200-125. Fee for CCNA certification composite exam is 295 USD and passing marks required are 825 out of 1000. CCNA exam is conducted online in Pearson Vue testing centers.
CCNA Training Fee and Duration
|Track||Regular Track||Weekend (Sat & Sun)|
|Duration||40 - 45 Days||8 Weekends|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day|
Training Schedule for CCNA course (Regular)
|Month||First Batch||Second Batch||Third Batch||Fourth Batch|
|September||6th Sep 2016||13th Sep 2016||20th Sep 2016||27th Sep 2016|
|October||4th Oct 2016||12th Oct 2016||18th Oct 2016||25th Oct 2016|
|November||8th Nov 2016||15th Nov 2016||22nd Nov 2016||29th Nov 2016|
|December||6th Dec 2016||13th Dec 2016||20th Dec 2016||27th Dec 2016|
|January||3rd Jan 2017||10th Jan 2017||17th Jan 2017||24th Jan 2017|
Training Schedule for CCNA course (Weekend)
|September||17th Sep 2016|
|October||15th Oct 2016|
|November||12th Nov 2016|
|December||17th Dec 2016|
|January||14th Jan 2017|
I joined Network Bulls for CCNA R&S course, my mentor referred me this Institute. I had a great learning experience here, first we were given thorough knowledge of routing and switching concepts then practical sessions helped me in mastering the concepts. Our doubts were cleared as many times we asked and it was best part of learning especially for me. Apart from trainers, 24x7 available lab instructors make learning easy.
My name is Tarun Kumar and I am a Student of Network Bulls. Anyone who wish to join any Institute for Cisco Certification training must look for 3 qualities. First trainers, 2nd labs and third is environment and Network Bulls beats all other Institutes in all 3 departments. Trainers are industry renowned, labs are fully equipped & open 24x7 and environment is also good. Students from 40+ countries study here. Our Lab Mentor and Trainer Mr. Mohit Bhalla has played key role in my preparations. Great job by Network Bulls.
I came to Network Bulls for CCNA R&S training from Nigeria. I found training provided here helpful, all facilities of Network Bulls were great. Labs, trainers, accommodation everything was as expected. Many thanks to my trainer Mr. Mohit Bhalla for helping me in CCNA R&S preparation