CCNA course Training in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR, India
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is the associate level Certification in Networking offered by Cisco Systems. CCNA in Routing and Switching covers basics of Cisco Networking and routing switching technologies along with IP addressing schemes, routing basics, switching and WAN technologies. After completion of CCNA course, a candidate can easily install, configure and troubleshoot Cisco Routers and Switches for medium sized networks. After completion of CCNA R&S V3.0 200-125 Certification you can go for higher level of Cisco Course like CCNP R&S, to further strengthen your Routing & Switching skills.
We are Best Institute for Cisco CCNA course Training in India. Network Bulls provides CCNA course in Gurgaon Centre on real Cisco devices (Routers and Switches), with 24x7 Lab Facility. CCNA curriculum is designed as per CCNA Certification exam blueprints provided by Cisco. We do not use simulator software in our classes or labs. In order to prepare for latest CCNA R&S V3.0 Certification online exam conducted by Cisco, candidates need to work on real devices instead of relying on simulators.
Training Centre is situated at Gurgaon with Biggest Cisco CCNA Training labs in India. Network Bulls is considered as one of the best CCNA Training Institute in Delhi, Gurgaon. We also provide Networking Project based Industrial and Summer Trainings in Gurgaon and Delhi.
Mr. Vikas KumarTriple CCIE #30078 (R&S, Security and Voice)
Mr. Mohit BhallaDual CCIE #42145 (R&S, Security)
Mr. Piyush KatariaDual CCIE #50204 (R&S,Security)
Mr. Ali humzaCCIE R&S #60981
Mr. Rajender KumarCCIE R&S #57528, MCITP
Mr. NavneetCCIE R&S #60606
Mr. Rajat GoyalCCIE R&S #61725,#CSCO12054504
Mr. Ankur KumarCCIE R&S #60980
CCNA Training Fee and Duration
|Track||Regular Track||Weekend (Sat & Sun)|
|Duration||40 - 45 Days||8 Weekends|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day|
Note - The NB training fee doesn't include exam fees.
Training Schedule for CCNA course (Regular)
|Month||First Batch||Second Batch||Third Batch||Fourth Batch||Fifth Batch|
|Jan'19||1st Jan'19||8th Jan'19||15th Jan'19||22nd Jan'19||29th Jan'19|
|Feb'19||5th Feb'19||12th Feb'19||19th Feb'19||26th Feb'19||-|
|Mar'19||5th Mar'19||12th Mar'19||19th Mar'19||26th Mar'19||-|
|Apr'19||2nd Apr'19||9th Apr'19||16th Apr'19||23rd Apr'19||30th Apr'19|
|May'19||7th May'19||14th May'19||21st May'19||28th May'19||-|
|June'19||4th June'19||11th June'19||18th June'19||25th June'19||-|
|July'19||2nd July'19||9th July'19||16th July'19||23rd July'19||30th July'19|
|Aug'19||6th Aug'19||13th Aug'19||20th Aug'19||27th Aug'19||-|
|Sep'19||3rd Sep'19||10th Sep'19||17th Sep'19||24th Sep'19||-|
|Oct'19||1st Oct''19||9th Oct'19||15th Oct'19||22nd Oct'19||-|
|Nov'19||5th Nov'19||12th Nov'19||19th Nov'19||26th Nov'19||-|
|Dec'19||3rd Dec'19||10th Dec'19||17th Dec'19||24th Dec'19||31st Dec'19|
Training Schedule for CCNA course (Weekend)
|January||19th January 2019|
|February||16th February 2019|
|March||16th March 2019|
|April||20th April 2019|
|May||18th May 2019|
|June||15th June 2019|
|July||20th July 2019|
|August||17th August 2019|
|September||21st September 2019|
|October||19th October 2019|
|November||16th November 2019|
|December||14th December 2019|
Prerequisites – Not required
1. Describe the purpose and basic operation of protocols in OSI and TCP/IP models and determining the data flow amongst two different hosts within a network.
2. Installing, configuring and troubleshooting basic networking hardware i.e. Routers (1841, 2611XM, 2801, 2811) and Switches (2950, 2960, 3550, 3750 series). Concepts like IOS installation, password recovery, and hardware up-gradations to be covered.
3. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting basic concepts of layer 2 switching and predicting the data flow.
4. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting STP, VLANs, CAM, and Ether channels.
5. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting layer 3 addressing routing protocols for IPV4 and IPV6 (subnetting and summarization).
6. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting routing protocols for IPV4 and IPV6. Topics like OSPF (single and multi-area) and EIGRP (load balancing, equal and unequal) are covered.
7. Introduction to WAN: Getting familiar with WAN protocol and devices. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting layer 3 protocols like Frame relay, HDLC, PPP, NAT, etc. Introduction to MPLS.
8. Understanding IP services like DHCP, SNMP, Netflow, FHRP, and NTP.
9. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting layer 2 security, layer 3 security that is ACL (standard, extended, named) , SSH and Secret password.
Cisco recently launched new version of CCNA R&S Certification that is CCNA R&S V3.0 and the exam code has been updated from 200-120 to 200-125. In the new version of CCNA R&S Certification syllabus, Cisco has added and removed some topics from the old syllabus.
- VPN (Virtual Private Network) - Site to Site VPN and DM VPN majorly.
- Introduction and Configuration of IPV6 Routing
- Basics of Qos (Quality of Service)
- Basics of Cloud Computing and SDN technologies.
Available Training Modes – Classroom Training
Candidates need to pass either ICND1 V3.0 100-105 and ICND2 V3.0 200-105 online exams or composite exam of CCNA R&S V3.0 200-125 in order to get the CCNA R&S Certification. Latest exam code of CCNA R&S V3.0 composite exam also known as CCNAx is 200-125. Fee for CCNA certification composite exam is 325 USD and passing marks required are 825 out of 1000. CCNA exam is conducted online in Pearson Vue testing centres.
There are around 55 questions in latest CCNA R&S Online Exam, out of which there are 3-4 simulations and around 50-52 Multiple choice questions. You can not risk your exam by failing in any simulation, so make sure you prepare the practical part really well. To crack CCNA certification exam in first attempt candidate need to practice at-least for 3-4 hours a day during classes. If you are wondering How to pass your CCNA Certification Exam, here are few tips to pass CCNA Online Exam in first attempt:
- Make sure you study each topic listed in CCNA R&S Syllabus Blueprint logically.
- Practice each technology on real Cisco Routers & Switches.
- Avoid Simulators. Learn technology on real devices.
- Practice Subnetting really well. It should be on your tips.
- Create unique yet logical scenarios using multiple Routing & Switching protocols in a single practical, and then configure them.
- Test your knowledge on simulation based exams available on internet.
- Never get nervous.
Just follow these tips and we bet you can pass your CCNA R&S Certification exam in first attempt.
I joined Network Bulls for CCNA R&S course, my mentor referred me this Institute. I had a great learning experience here, first we were given thorough knowledge of routing and switching concepts then practical sessions helped me in mastering the concepts. Our doubts were cleared as many times we asked and it was best part of learning especially for me. Apart from trainers, 24x7 available lab instructors make learning easy.
My name is Tarun Kumar and I am a Student of Network Bulls. Anyone who wish to join any Institute for Cisco Certification training must look for 3 qualities. First trainers, 2nd labs and third is environment and Network Bulls beats all other Institutes in all 3 departments. Trainers are industry renowned, labs are fully equipped & open 24x7 and environment is also good. Students from 40+ countries study here. Our Lab Mentor and Trainer Mr. Mohit Bhalla has played key role in my preparations. Great job by Network Bulls.
I came to Network Bulls for CCNA R&S training from Nigeria. I found training provided here helpful, all facilities of Network Bulls were great. Labs, trainers, accommodation everything was as expected. Many thanks to my trainer Mr. Mohit Bhalla for helping me in CCNA R&S preparation
Hi friends I am Lucas from Nigeria and I came to Network Bulls for CCIE R&S integrated course training. Coming here has been the best decision of my life as this institute has helped me in shaping my career and giving it a new turn that is now I am CCIE R&S certified and I have all the knowledge a CCIE R&S certified requires to have to become a successful network engineer. I am extremely thankful to my trainers Mr. Saurabh Yadav, Mr. Mohit Bhalla (CCIE R&S #42145) and Mr. Vikas Kumar (3XCCIE #30078) for making my training experience wonderful. A big thank you to Ms. Vijeta and all the members of management team for helping me whenever I had any sort of problem within few minutes of reporting. Thank You NB!! I will cherish my stay here throughout my life.