I Joined Network Bulls For CCNA R&S Course, my mentor referred me this institute. I had a great learning experience here.
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is the associate level Certification in Networking offered by Cisco Systems. CCNA in Routing and Switching covers basics of Cisco Networking and routing switching technologies along with IP addressing schemes, routing basics, switching and WAN technologies. After completion of CCNA course, a candidate can easily install, configure and troubleshoot Cisco Routers and Switches for medium sized networks. After completion of CCNA R&S V3.0 200-125 Certification you can go for higher level of Cisco Course like CCNP R&S, to further strengthen your Routing & Switching skills.
We are Best Institute for Cisco CCNA course Training in India. Network Bulls provides CCNA course in Gurgaon Centre on real Cisco devices (Routers and Switches), with 24x7 Lab Facility. CCNA curriculum is designed as per CCNA Certification exam blueprints provided by Cisco. We do not use simulator software in our classes or labs. In order to prepare for latest CCNA R&S V3.0 Certification online exam conducted by Cisco, candidates need to work on real devices instead of relying on simulators.
Training Centre is situated at Gurgaon with Biggest Cisco CCNA Training labs in India. Network Bulls is considered as one of the best CCNA Training Institute in Delhi, Gurgaon. We also provide Networking Project based Industrial and Summer Trainings in Gurgaon and Delhi.
CCNA Training Fee and Duration
|Track||Regular Track||Weekend (Sat & Sun)|
|Duration||40 - 45 Days||8 Weekends|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day|
Note - The NB training fee doesn't include exam fees.
Training Schedule for CCNA course (Regular)
|Month||First Batch||Second Batch||Third Batch||Fourth Batch||Fifth Batch|
|May||2nd May 2017||9th May 2017||16th May 2017||23rd May 2017||30th May 2017|
|June||6th June 2017||13th June 2017||20th June 2017||27th June 2017|
|July||4th July 2017||11th July 2017||18th July 2017||25th July 2017|
|Aug||1st Aug 2017||8th Aug 2017||16th Aug 2017||22nd Aug 2017||29th Aug 2017|
|Sep||5th Sep 2017||12th Sep 2017||19th Sep 2017||26th Sep 2017|
|Oct||3rd Oct 2017||10th Oct 2017||17th Oct 2017||24th Oct 2017||31st Oct 2017|
|Nov||7th Nov 2017||14th Nov 2017||21st Nov 2017||28th Nov 2017|
|Dec||5th Dec 2017||12th Dec 2017||19th Dec 2017||26th Dec 2017|
Training Schedule for CCNA course (Weekend)
|May||20th May 2017|
|June||17th June 2017|
|July||15th July 2017|
|August||19th Aug 2017|
|September||16th Sep 2017|
|October||14th Oct 2017|
|November||18th Nov 2017|
|December||16th Dec 2017|
Prerequisites – Not required
1. Describe the purpose and basic operation of protocols in OSI and TCP/IP models and determining the data flow amongst two different hosts within a network.
2. Installing, configuring and troubleshooting basic networking hardware i.e. Routers (1841, 2611XM, 2801, 2811) and Switches (2950, 2960, 3550, 3750 series). Concepts like IOS installation, password recovery, and hardware up-gradations to be covered.
3. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting basic concepts of layer 2 switching and predicting the data flow.
4. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting STP, VLANs, CAM, and Ether channels.
5. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting layer 3 addressing routing protocols for IPV4 and IPV6 (subnetting and summarization).
6. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting routing protocols for IPV4 and IPV6. Topics like OSPF (single and multi-area) and EIGRP (load balancing, equal and unequal) are covered.
7. Introduction to WAN: Getting familiar with WAN protocol and devices. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting layer 3 protocols like Frame relay, HDLC, PPP, NAT, etc. Introduction to MPLS.
8. Understanding IP services like DHCP, SNMP, Netflow, FHRP, and NTP.
9. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting layer 2 security, layer 3 security that is ACL (standard, extended, named) , SSH and Secret password.
Cisco recently launched new version of CCNA R&S Certification that is CCNA R&S V3.0 and the exam code has been updated from 200-120 to 200-125. In the new version of CCNA R&S Certification syllabus, Cisco has added and removed some topics from the old syllabus.
Available Training Modes – Classroom Training
Candidates need to pass either ICND1 V3.0 100-105 and ICND2 V3.0 200-105 online exams or composite exam of CCNA R&S V3.0 200-125 in order to get the CCNA R&S Certification. Latest exam code of CCNA R&S V3.0 composite exam also known as CCNAx is 200-125. Fee for CCNA certification composite exam is 295 USD and passing marks required are 825 out of 1000. CCNA exam is conducted online in Pearson Vue testing centres.
There are around 55 questions in latest CCNA R&S Online Exam, out of which there are 3-4 simulations and around 50-52 Multiple choice questions. You can not risk your exam by failing in any simulation, so make sure you prepare the practical part really well. To crack CCNA certification exam in first attempt candidate need to practice at-least for 3-4 hours a day during classes. If you are wondering How to pass your CCNA Certification Exam, here are few tips to pass CCNA Online Exam in first attempt:
Just follow these tips and we bet you can pass your CCNA R&S Certification exam in first attempt.
I joined Network Bulls for CCNA R&S course, my mentor referred me this Institute. I had a great learning experience here, first we were given thorough knowledge of routing and switching concepts then practical sessions helped me in mastering the concepts. Our doubts were cleared as many times we asked and it was best part of learning especially for me. Apart from trainers, 24x7 available lab instructors make learning easy.
My name is Tarun Kumar and I am a Student of Network Bulls. Anyone who wish to join any Institute for Cisco Certification training must look for 3 qualities. First trainers, 2nd labs and third is environment and Network Bulls beats all other Institutes in all 3 departments. Trainers are industry renowned, labs are fully equipped & open 24x7 and environment is also good. Students from 40+ countries study here. Our Lab Mentor and Trainer Mr. Mohit Bhalla has played key role in my preparations. Great job by Network Bulls.
I came to Network Bulls for CCNA R&S training from Nigeria. I found training provided here helpful, all facilities of Network Bulls were great. Labs, trainers, accommodation everything was as expected. Many thanks to my trainer Mr. Mohit Bhalla for helping me in CCNA R&S preparation