CCNA course Training in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR, India
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is the associate level Certification in Networking offered by Cisco Systems. CCNA formerly known as CCNA Routing and Switching covers basics of Cisco Networking and routing switching technologies along with IP addressing schemes, routing basics, switching, WAN technologies, Network Security fundamentals, Network Automation and Network Programmability basics. After completion of CCNA course, a candidate can easily install, configure and troubleshoot Cisco Routers and Switches for medium sized networks. After completion of CCNA Certification training, you can go for higher level of Cisco Course like CCNP Enterprise or CCNP Security, to further strengthen your Routing & Switching, Network Programming & SDN and Network Security skills.
We are the Best Institute for Cisco CCNA course Training in India. Network Bulls provides New CCNA course in Gurugram Centre on real Cisco devices (Routers and Switches), with 24x7 Lab Facility. Our CCNA curriculum is designed as per CCNA Certification exam blueprints and New latest CCNA Syllabus provided by Cisco. We do not use simulator software in our classes or labs. In order to prepare for all New Consolidated CCNA 200-301 exam conducted by Cisco, candidates need to work on real devices instead of relying on simulators.
Training Centre is situated at Gurugram with Biggest Cisco CCNA Training labs in the World. Network Bulls is considered as one of the best CCNA Training Institute, not just in Delhi, India, but in the whole World. We also provide Networking Project based Industrial and Summer Trainings in Gurugram and Delhi. If you are looking for training on All New CCNA Consolidated 200-301 CCNA Certification, then Network Bulls should be your first and only choice.
Mr. PriyavaratCCIE R&S and Voice Written
Mr. Ayush SharmaCSCO13717348
Mr. Rajnish Kumar PandeyCCNA + CCNP R&S
CCNA Training Fee and Duration
|Track||Regular Track||Weekend (Sat & Sun)|
|Duration||40 - 45 Days||8 Weekends|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day|
|Available Training Modes||Online/Classroom||Online/Classroom|
Note - The NB training fee doesn't include exam fees.
Training Batch Schedule - Regular(Mon-Fri)
|Month||First Batch||Second Batch||Third Batch|
|May 2023||2nd May'23||16th May'23||-|
|Jun 2023||6th Jun'23||20th Jun'23||-|
|Jul 2023||4th Jul'23||18th Jul'23||-|
|Aug 2023||1st Aug'23||16th Aug'23||22nd Aug'23|
|Sep 2023||5th Aug'23||19th Aug'23||-|
|Oct 2023||3rd Oct'23||10th Oct'23||17th Oct'23|
|Nov 2023||1st Nov'23||21st Nov'23||-|
|Dec 2023||5th Dec'23||19th Dec'23||-|
Training Schedule for CCNA course (Weekend)
|May 2023||20th May'23|
|Jun 2023||24th Jun'23|
|Jul 2023||22nd Jul'23|
|Aug 2023||19th Aug'23|
|Sep 2023||23rd Sep'23|
|Oct 2023||14th Oct'23|
|Nov 2023||25th Nov'23|
|Dec 2023||16th Dec'23|
Prerequisites – Not required
1. Describing the role and function of network components (Routers, L2 and L3 switches, Next-generation firewalls and Servers).
2. Describing the Characteristics of network topology architectures (2 tier, 3 tier, Spine-leaf, WAN, SOHO, On-premises, and cloud).
3. Comparing physical interface and cabling types along with Identification to interface and cable issues like collisions, errors, mismatch duplex, and/or speed.
4. Configuring and verifying IPv4 addressing and subnetting, IPv6 addressing and prefix and describing some wireless principles like Non-overlapping Wi-Fi channels, SSID, RF, Encryption.
6. Verifying IP parameters for Client OS (Windows, Mac OS, and Linux) and explaining virtualization fundamentals and some switching concepts.
7. Configuring and Verifying Layer 2/Layer 3 discovery protocols and EtherChannel (LACP) and describing AP and WLC management access connections (Telnet, SSH, HTTP, HTTPS,Console, and TACACS+/RADIUS)
8. Introduction to components of WLAN (AP, WLC, access/trunk ports, and LAG): Getting familiar with WLAN creation, security settings, QoS profiles, and advanced WLAN settings.
9. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting routing protocols for IPV4 and IPV6. Topics like OSPFv2 (single-area), Routing protocol metric and components of routing table are covered.
10. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting layer 3 protocols like Frame Relay, HDLC, PPP, NAT, etc.
11. Introduction to MPLS and forwarding per-hop behavior (PHB) for QoS such as classification, marking, queuing, congestion, policing, shaping. Understanding IP services like DHCP, DNS, SNMP, Netflow, FHRP, TFTP/FTP, and NTP.
12. Defining and describing key security concepts, security program elements and some wireless security protocols (WPA, WPA2, and WPA3).
13. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting layer 2 security features DHCP snooping, dynamic ARP inspection, and port security & layer 3 security that is ACL (standard, extended, named), SSH and Secret password.
14. Understanding how automation impacts network management and learn about Controller-based networking and its architecture.
15. Learn the characteristics of REST-based APIs (CRUD, HTTP verbs, and data encoding) and recognizing the capabilities of configuration management mechanisms Puppet, Chef, and Ansible.
Routers: - 1841, 2600, Switches: - 2950, 2960, 3550
How to pass and get New CCNA 200-301 Certification:
Cisco has now changed the syllabus of CCNA R&S Exam and made one consolidated CCNA exam instead of having different exams in different technologies. In order to pass CCNA exam and become CCNA certified, you need to pass New CCNA 200-301 Exam. This new CCNA exam has new syllabus which includes old CCNA content and Automation basics, Network Security basics and Network programming basics.
New CCNA Certification Exam:
Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA). Exam code for this all new CCNA Exam is 200-301. This exam will go live from 24th February 2020.
Fee for CCNA certification composite exam is 354 USD and passing marks required are 825 out of 1000. CCNA exam is conducted online in Pearson Vue testing centers.
There are around 55 questions in latest CCNA Online Exam, out of which there are 3-4 simulations and around 50-52 Multiple choice questions. You cannot risk your exam by failing in any simulation, so make sure you prepare the practical part really well. To crack CCNA certification exam in first attempt candidate need to practice at-least for 3-4 hours a day during classes. If you are wondering How to pass your CCNA Certification Exam, here are few tips to pass CCNA Online Exam in first attempt:
- Make sure you study each topic listed in CCNA Syllabus Blueprint logically.
- Practice each technology on real Cisco devices.
- Avoid Simulators. Learn technology on real devices.
- Practice Subnetting really well. It should be on your tips.
- Create unique yet logical scenarios using multiple Routing & Switching protocols in a single practical, and then configure them.
- Test your knowledge on simulation based exams available on internet.
- Never get nervous.
Just follow these tips and we bet you can pass your New CCNA Certification exam in the first attempt.
What is Cisco CCNA and what can you do with it?
What are the topics covered in the Cisco CCNA exam?
What is the cost of the course at a CCNA training facility?
What is the CCNA course?
How many months course is CCNA?
Hi, I am Riya. I took CCNA training at Network Bulls. The course helped me a lot in understanding the concepts in depth. I recommend Network Bulls for those who wish to join a networking training. What I liked about Network Bulls is fully equipped labs with 24 X 7 access. The concepts are explained in a clear and easy-to-understand manner. I not only gained theoretical knowledge to pass the exam but gained the practical knowledge to work in a real-time environment.
Hi my name is Pravinder, I have completed CCNA training at Network Bulls. It has been a wonderful experience at Network Bulls. The guidance provided by the trainers helped me a lot. With the world's largest Cisco lab and conceptualized training, one can learn networking with ease. They provide unlimited access to the labs for each student to practice. The lab assistants are very helpful and guided me throughout my journey at Network Bulls.
Hi, my name is Devesh Srivastava and I was one of the students who enrolled at Network Bulls and got placed in one of the best IT companies of India i.e. CSS Corp. I have got detailed knowledge of networking from Network Bulls that I am able to work with confidence today. Thanks a ton Network Bulls.
Hello, I am Prateek Sharma. I enrolled at Network Bulls in CCIE Security Integrated Course. After the completion of the training, I have got placed in CSS Corp. It is because of the Cooperation and support of NB team. The trainers are highly experts in training the students perfectly. The journey of my success began from the day I stepped into the Network Bulls’ office to register myself.
I cleared the global CCIE R&S certification exam in my first attempt after completing CCIE R&S Integrated training and lab exam preparations at Network Bulls. I am very thankful to the whole NB staff, trainers and lab instructors for their wholehearted efforts and support towards me and in helping me achieve my CCIE number #62139. Thank you!
Joining Network Bulls and pursuing CCIE Security V5 course training was a life-changing experience for me. I have updated my technical skills here with day and night practice. Network Bulls has well-equipped labs for CCIE Security V5 lab exam preparations. I practiced in these labs regularly even after completion of my training, cleared Cisco certification exam and achieved CCIE no. #61457