Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI) v2.0
Cisco SD-WAN helps you connect users to applications with multiple integrated capabilities such as unified communication, security, application optimization, multi-cloud and much more. It is a highly secure cloud-scale architecture as well as scalable, programmable and open.
Cisco SD-WAN Solution certification course makes you learn how to deploy, design, manage and configure SD-WAN solutions in a live network. Not only this, but you will also learn migration to SD-WAN from legacy WAN, deployment of WAN Edge devices, configuring DIA (Direct Internet Access) breakout, controller placement and much more.
Network Bulls provides world-class training on real Cisco devices and live racks with 24*7 lab facilities. We have designed the Cisco SD-WAN course curriculum in accordance with Ciscos’ 300-415 ENSDWI exam. We use real and updated Cisco devices during theoretical sessions as well in order to provide a crystal clear understanding of the real-life implementation of concepts.
We are one of the best Networking training institutes and have the world’s largest Cisco training labs which are equipped with ultra-modern racks and devices. Post completion of this course, you will be able to establish a transport independent WAN, optimize user experience with SAAS application, meet SLAs for real-time and business-critical applications and much more.
Mr. Sukhbir ChahalCCIE R&S #62007
Training Fee and Duration
|Track||Regular Track||Weekend (Sat & Sun)|
|Duration||20-22 Days||8 Weekends|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day|
|Training fee||INR 40,000/-||INR 40,000/-|
|Available Training Modes||Online/Classroom||Online/Classroom|
Lab access time for students can be 50 days (3 hours per day as per available slot)
Prerequisites:-Basic CCNA and CCNP Enterprise knowledge
- Describe Cisco SD-WAN architecture and components
- ( vmanage , vbond, vsmart, vedge/cedge ).
- Describe Cisco SD-WAN Edge platforms and capabilities.
2. Controller Deployment
- Describe controller deployment on cloud and on-premises.
- Initial configuration on SD-WAN controllers via CLI and high availability.
- Root certification on controllers and edge devices using enterprise Root CA server.
- Troubleshoot control connection between controllers.
3. Router Deployment
- Describe wan edge on-boarding ( manually, PNP and ZTP).
- Configure dynamic tunnel and under-overlay connectivity
- Configure basic templates ( system, banner, interface, vpn).
- Describe overlay management protocol and tloc.
- Configuration static, OSPF and BGP via CLI and vmanage and TLOC extension.
- Configure Centralized control plane and data plane policies.
- Configure Localized control plane and data plane policies
- Configure end-to-end segmentation ( VPN and topology) and VPN route leaking.
- Configure Hub Spoke, regional, custom topology via centralized policy.
- Configure application-aware routing and direct internet access.
- Configure quality of service (marking, queuing, shaping, policing, etc.)
- Configure Application-aware enterprise firewall
- URL filtering, IPS, Zone-based firewall.
Virtual devices :-
Controllers - vmanage , vbond, vsmart (versions - 18.4.5, 19.2.31, 20.3.x)
Edge :- viptela edge, cisco edge (versions - 18.4.5, 19.2.31, 20.3.x)
Available Training Modes – Classroom/Online Training
Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions 300-415 ENSDWI is a 90 minutes exam available in two languages i.e. English and Japanese.
It will cost you $300 USD plus tax; however, you can also use Cisco learning credits to pay the tax amount.
This certification exam is conducted in two modes-
In-person - This mode allows you to appear for exams in your nearest Pearson Vue centre in a highly secured environment and has all the amenities available for a hassle-free experience.
Online - this mode gives you the freedom to give examinations anywhere, anytime in a highly secured environment.
The certification is valid for three years from the date you pass the examination. Post that, you will have to appear for a recertification exam.