CCIE Data Center Written + Lab Certification Exam Training
Cisco Certified Internet Expert Data Center (CCIE Data Center) is an expert level certification course and also one of the most prestigious and demanded certification in the networking field. Network Bulls’ is glad to launch CCIE Data Center Program for students. This course covers conceptualization, preparation, running, monitoring, troubleshooting and maintaining complex data center networks.
Network Bulls CCIE Data Center Certification Course includes intensive preparation for written and Lab exams. In fact as per structure laid down by Cisco for this course, candidates must clear two hours written exam first and then go through 8-hour rigorous lab exam. That is where Network Bulls solves your concern and becomes your perfect training partner. Our vastly experienced CCIE certified trainers train candidates at World's Largest IT Training labs with real cisco devices.
- Design, Implement as well as troubleshoot External Fabric Connectivity & Complex L2, L3 Technologies.
- Design, Implement as well as troubleshoot Network Services, Service Insertion & Redirection.
- Troubleshooting and Configuring DC Storage Protocols.
- Design, Implement as well as troubleshoot DC Computer connectivity, DC Storage networking features, Virtual & Physical End Point Connectivity.
- Troubleshooting & Implementing Compute resources.
- Integration of Cisco’s Cloud offerings into existing DC infrastructure.
- Troubleshooting as well as Implementing DC Automation & Orchestration Tools.
- Design, Implement as well as troubleshoot policy and non-policy-driven Internal Fabric Connectivity.
- Design, Implement as well as troubleshoot infrastructure elements & policies.
- Detailed understanding of numerous other evolving technologies which include Internet of Things (IoT), Network Programmability (SDN) & Cloud.
Available Training Modes - Classroom Training
Note: 25 Rack Sessions - 4 Hours Each will be provided to students during the program enrolling for CCIE Data Center Training.