PCNSE Course Training
Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE) is an advanced certification program offered by Palo Alto Networks to the New-Generation Fire Walls(NGFW) Security Engineers and Gurus. Palo Alto PCNSE Certification PAN-OS 8 validates your knowledge of Palo Alto Networks security operating the platform and your ability to help prevent successful cyber attacks and safely enabled applications.
Palo Alto PCNSE certification training offered by Network Bulls enables aspirants to acquire in-depth knowledge and training required while using Palo Alto Networks products worldwide providing prevention from Cyber attacks to your company. The major crust of this certification revolves around Palo Alto Networks products like Firewalls, it's planning, configuration, deployment, and troubleshooting.
Network Bulls offers phenomenal training services on PCNSE course certification forming an intense part of network security of organizations by Network Security Engineers. We provide training on the latest version of PCNSE certification with complete theoretical and practical training on the course. After completion of PCNSE course, a candidate is capable of designing, deploying, configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting the vast majority of Palo Alto Networks Operating Platform implementations.
Palo Alto PCNSE certifications’ candidates can be anyone who uses Palo Alto Networks products, including Customers, Partners, System Engineers, System Integrators and Support Engineers.
Available Training Modes - Classroom Training
Prerequisites: No prerequisites
1. The PCNSE certification exams are divided into 5 sections i.e Plan, Deploy & Configure, Operate, Configuration Troubleshooting and Core Concepts covering unequal weigh in the exam.
2. The plan section covers 16% of the PCNSE where you learn Palo Alto Networks
Products working and threats prevention.
3. Designing firewalls, Identifying how to use template stacks, device group Hierarchy, learn ways to mitigate resource exhaustion, decryption deployment strategies and Identifying the methods of User--ID redistribution.
4. The Deploy & Configure section has 23% of the exam and it consists of identification to the application in the Traffic log. Here you learn to create security rules, ways to provision and deploy a next‐generation firewall(NGFs).
5. Methods to Authentication, Authorization, and Device Administration within a firewall configuring virtual routers, site‐to‐site VPN, DNAT, Security rules, decryption, and VM-Series
firewalls for deployment.
6. Now, 20% of Operate Section consists of Interpretation to log files, reports, and graphs to determine traffic and threat trends.
7. Identifying the settings related to critical HA functions (link monitoring; path monitoring; HA1, HA2, and HA3 functionality; HA backup links; and differences between A/A and A/P).
8. The second last Configuration Section takes over 18% of the PCNSE certification exam where you will learn how to troubleshoot and configure interface components. Learn how to identify system and traffic issues using Troubleshooting WebUI and CLI tools.
9. Now the final section Core consists of 23% of the exam and this section is all about learning packet flow architecture and identifying appropriate threat prevention component to prevent or mitigate the attack, control bandwidth, WildFire, using MFA, forwarding traffic and automating the configuration of a firewall.
Candidates opting for PCNSE PAN-OS 8 certification must have in-depth knowledge to design, install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot the vast majority of implementations based on the Palo Alto Networks platform. They must have a deep understanding of Palo Alto Networks technologies, including customers who use Palo Alto Networks products, value-added resellers, pre-sales system engineers, system integrators, and support staff.
Latest exam code of PCNSE certification exam is PCNSE PAN-OS 8. Fee for PCNSE PAN-OS 8 certification exam is 160 (USD). PCNSE PAN-OS 8 exam is conducted online in Pearson Vue testing centers.
There are around 75 questions in latest PCNSE PAN-OS 8 Online Exam which you have to attempt in 90 minutes. The questions will be based on Section Weigh as listed earlier. To crack PCNSE PAN-OS 8 certification exam in first attempt candidates need to practice at least for 3-4 hours a day after training classes.
If you are wondering How to pass your PCNSE PAN-OS 8 Certification Exam, here are a few tips for you.
- We recommend a minimum of 6 months of experience with Palo Alto firewalls products.
- Make sure you study each topic listed in PCNSE Syllabus.
- Learn from your experience on real devices.
- Never get nervous.
Just follow these tips and we bet you can pass your PCNSE PAN-OS 8 Certification exam in the first attempt. The passing score of the PCNSE PAN-OS 8 certification exams is 70 percent.