R&S and Security are the two different tracks of CCNA, the associate level certification offered by Cisco.
CCNA R&S deals with taking fundamental training on routing & switching and networking technologies used today. You learn about networking devices, networking technologies and how to implement networks(LAN) by using multiple technologies.
Whereas, In CCNA Security you learn how to secure your network using fundamental security technologies.
As you might know, Cisco has announced to consolidate it's all of the CCNA tracks into one and it will be known as CCNA from 24th of Feb, 2020.
If you are about to take CCNA R&S/Security training, then I suggest joining Network Bulls and taking newly updated CCNA training.
Check CCNA course training program at Network Bulls - https://www.networkbulls.com/training-ccna-course-delhi
- How can you guarantee a job for students who has no experience in Networking field?
- How to configure VPN between Cisco Router and ASA Firewall?
- How to configure RIPV2 with no auto summary?
- How to configure PAT (Port Address Translation)?
- How to configure Default Routing on Cisco Routers?
- What is the scope of CCNA course in India?
- What is scope of CCIE?
- How to remember 7 layers of OSI Model?
- How much salary can we get after doing CCNA course in Delhi Gurgaon?
- How many CCIE’s are there worldwide?
- Is it possible to pass CCIE Certification in 1st attempt?