- Training Plan
- Student Reviews
- Enquire Now
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is the associate level Certification in Networking offered by Cisco. CCNA in Routing and Switching covers basics of Cisco Networking and routing switching technologies along with IP addressing schemes, routing basics, switching and WAN technologies. After completion of CCNA course, a candidate can easily install, configure and troubleshoot Cisco Routers and Switches for medium sized networks. After completion of CCNA certification candidates can go for higher level of Cisco Courses like CCNP Course.
We are Best Institute for Cisco CCNA course Training in India. Network Bulls provides CCNA course in Gurgaon Center on real Cisco devices (Routers and Switches), with 24x7 Lab Facility. CCNA curriculum is designed as per Cisco CCNA Certification exam blueprints. We do not use simulator software in our classes or labs. In order to prepare for CCNA certification online exam conducted by Cisco, candidates need to work on real devices instead of relying on simulators.
Training Center is situated at Gurgaon with Biggest Cisco CCNA Training labs in India. Network Bulls is considered as one of the best CCNA Training Institute in Delhi, Gurgaon. We also provide Industrial and Summer Trainings in Gurgaon and Delhi. To crack CCNA certification exam in first attempt candidate need to practice at-least for 3-4 hours a day during classes.
Course Outline CCNA 200-120:
Prerequisites – Not required
1. Describe the purpose and basic operation of protocols in OSI and TCP/IP models and determining the data flow amongst two different hosts within a network.
2. Installing, configuring and troubleshooting basic networking hardware i.e. Routers (1841, 2611XM, 2801, 2811) and Switches (2950, 2960, 3550, 3750 series). Concepts like IOS installation, password recovery, and hardware up-gradations to be covered.
3. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting basic concepts of layer 2 switching and predicting the data flow.
4. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting STP, VLANs, CAM, and Ether channels.
5. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting layer 3 addressing routing protocols for IPV4 and IPV6 (subnetting and summarization).
6. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting routing protocols for IPV4 and IPV6. Topics like OSPF (single and multi-area) and EIGRP (load balancing, equal and unequal) are covered.
7. Introduction to WAN: Getting familiar with WAN protocol and devices. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting layer 3 protocols like Frame relay, HDLC, PPP, NAT, etc. Introduction to MPLS.
8. Understanding IP services like DHCP, SNMP, Netflow, FHRP, and NTP.
9. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting layer 2 security, layer 3 security that is ACL (standard, extended, named) , SSH and Secret password.
Available Training Modes – Classroom Training
CCNA certification Exam details:
Candidates need to clear either ICND1 and ICND2 online exams or composite exam of CCNA in order to get the certification. Latest exam code of CCNA composite exam also known as CCNAx is 200-120. Fee for CCNA certification composite exam is 295 USD and passing marks required are 825 out of 1000. CCNA exam is conducted online in Pearson Vue testing centers.
CCNA Training Fee and Duration
|Track||Regular Track||Weekend (Sat & Sun)|
|Duration||40 Days||8 Weekends|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day|
Training Schedule for CCNA course (Regular)
|Month||First Batch||Second Batch||Third Batch||Fourth Batch|
|February||2nd Feb 2016||9th Feb 2016||16th Feb 2016||23rd Feb 2016|
|March||1st Mar 2016||8th Mar 2016||15th Mar 2016||22nd Mar 2016|
|April||5st Apr 2016||12th Apr 2016||19th Apr 2016||26th Apr 2016|
|May||3rd May 2016||10th May 2016||17th May 2016||24th May 2016|
|June||7th June 2016||14th June 2016||21st June 2016||28th June 2016|
|July||5th July 2016||12th July 2016||19th July 2016||26th July 2016|
Training Schedule for CCNA course (Weekend)
|February||13th Feb 2016|
|March||12th March 2016|
|April||16th April 2016|
|May||21st May 2016|
|June||11th June 2016|
|July||16th July 2016|
Arpan | CCNA R&S
Eljay Engineering | India
Tarun Kumar | CCNA & CCNP R&S
Huawei Technologies | India
Udeh | CCNA R&S
Country | Nigeria
I joined Network Bulls for CCIE Security Integrated course & my trainer was Mr. Vikas, Triple CCIE#30078. I finished my training recently & while working with Spice Jet I prepared for CCIE Security V4 Lab exam in weekends. I practiced hard at NB labs which finally paid off. Thanks !Jitender|India
I enrolled with NB for Online CCIE Security Rack Rental & CCIE lab training. After practicing on CCIE Security rack for 1 month, I joined CCIE Security study group to prepare for CCIE Security lab exam. I passed my CCIE Security lab exam in 1st attempt. Special thanks to Mr. Mohit Bhalla Sir.Pradeep Badola|India
I am currently working with Cisco Systems as High Touch Engineer. I already had CCIE Collaboration with me but for career growth I decided to do CCIE R&S as well. Out of all companies in India, I went with company holding best 1st attempt CCIE Success record i.e. Network Bulls. And today I don’t regret my decision, Thanks Team NBSumit|India
Hi Guys, I joined here for CCIE Security training & because of NB’s quality training I got placed with Aricent even before clearing my CCIE Security. Placement team of NB supported and motivated me at each step of preparation. Network Bulls deserves all the credit for it. So anyone who seeks success in networking, Join Network Bulls.Joy Verma|India
Hi. I came to Network Bulls to become CCIE in R&S Track and Enrolled for CCIE R&S Integrated. Thanks to Network Bulls Trainers, World Class Cisco Labs, Training Process and Support Staff today I am CCIE Certified. I would also like to admire the environment at NB where you automatically feel motivated.Raj Gohar|India