- Training Plan
- Student Reviews
- Enquire Now
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is the associate level Certification in Networking offered by Cisco. CCNA in Routing and Switching covers basics of Cisco Networking and routing switching technologies along with IP addressing schemes, routing basics, switching and WAN technologies. After completion of CCNA course, a candidate can easily install, configure and troubleshoot Cisco Routers and Switches for medium size networks. After completion of CCNA certification candidates can go for higher level of Cisco Courses like CCNP Course.
We are Best Institute for Cisco CCNA course Training in India. Network Bulls provides CCNA course in Gurgaon Center on Real Cisco devices (Routers and Switches), with 24x7 Lab Facility. CCNA course is delivered as per Cisco CCNA Certification exam blueprints. We do not use simulator software in our classes or labs. In order to prepare for CCNA certification online exam conducted by Cisco, candidates need to work on real devices instead of relying on simulators.
Training Center is situated at Gurgaon with Biggest Cisco CCNA Training labs in India. Network Bulls is considered as one of the best CCNA Training Institute in Delhi, Gurgaon. We also provide Industrial and Summer Trainings in Gurgaon and Delhi. To crack CCNA certification exam in first attempt candidate need to practice at-least for 3-4 hours a day during classes.
Course Outline CCNA 200-120:
Prerequisites – Not required
1. Describe the purpose and basic operation of protocols in OSI and TCP/IP models and determining the data flow amongst two different hosts within a network.
2. Installing, configuring and troubleshooting basic networking hardware i.e. Routers (1841, 2611XM, 2801, 2811) and Switches (2950, 2960, 3550, 3750 series). Concepts like IOS installation, password recovery, and hardware up-gradations to be covered.
3. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting basic concepts of layer 2 switching and predicting the data flow.
4. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting STP, VLANs, CAM, and Ether channels.
5. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting layer 3 addressing routing protocols for IPV4 and IPV6 (subnetting and summarization).
6. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting routing protocols for IPV4 and IPV6. Topics like OSPF (single and multi-area) and EIGRP (load balancing, equal and unequal) are covered.
7. Introduction to WAN: Getting familiar with WAN protocol and devices. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting layer 3 protocols like Frame relay, HDLC, PPP, NAT, etc. Introduction to MPLS.
8. Understanding IP services like DHCP, SNMP, Netflow, FHRP, and NTP.
9. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting layer 2 security, layer 3 security that is ACL (standard, extended, named) , SSH and Secret password.
Available Training Modes – Classroom Training
CCNA certification Exam details:
Candidates need to clear either ICND1 and ICND2 online exams or composite exam of CCNA in order to get the certification. Latest exam code of CCNA composite exam also known as CCNAx is 200-120. Fee for CCNA certification composite exam is 295 USD and passing marks required are 825 out of 1000. CCNA exam is conducted online in Pearson Vue testing centers.
CCNA Training Fee and Duration
|Track||Regular Track||Weekend (Sat & Sun)|
|Duration||40 Days||8 Weekends|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day|
Training Schedule for CCNA course
|Month||First Batch||Second Batch||Third Batch||Fourth Batch|
|November||3rd Nov 2015||10th Nov 2015||17th Nov 2015||24th Nov 2015|
|December||1st Dec 2015||8th Dec 2015||15th Dec 2015||22nd Dec 2015|
|January||5th Jan 2016||12th Jan 2016||16th Jan 2015||27th Jan 2016|
|February||2nd Feb 2016||9th Feb 2016||16th Feb 2016||23rd Feb 2016|
|March||1st Mar 2016||8th Mar 2016||15th Mar 2016||22nd Mar 2016|
|April||5st Apr 2016||12th Apr 2016||19th Apr 2016||26th Apr 2016|
Arpan | CCNA R&S
Eljay Engineering | India
Tarun Kumar | CCNA & CCNP R&S
Huawei Technologies | India
Udeh | CCNA R&S
Country | Nigeria
I heard about Network Bulls from my friends who did training from here earlier. I found everything correct what I heard, Network Bulls training methods, course content with practical learning , group study everything added into my CCIE success perfectly. Thanks to NB Team !Sandeep Kumar|India
I enrolled with NB for Online CCIE Security Rack Rental & CCIE lab training. After practicing on CCIE Security rack for 1 month, I joined CCIE Security study group to prepare for CCIE Security lab exam. I passed my CCIE Security lab exam in 1st attempt. Special thanks to Mr. Mohit Bhalla Sir.Pradeep Badola|India
I passed my CCIE Security written + lab exam & became a CCIE which was my big career goal. It has changed my life completely. Fully equipped & live CCIE Security racks plus updated CCIE Security lab workbooks & supportive lab instructors made it possible. NB is the best institute for CCIE training.Manish Kumar|India
I joined Network Bulls for CCIE Security Integrated course & my trainer was Mr. Vikas, Triple CCIE#30078. I finished my training recently & while working with Spice Jet I prepared for CCIE Security V4 Lab exam in weekends. I practiced hard at NB labs which finally paid off. Thanks !Jitender|India
Myself Rishi, I joined Network Bulls for CCIE Security training program. I must say it was a good career decision, NB has all facilities & support which is needed to prepare for CCIE Security. From experienced and CCIE Certified Trainers to Real devices and 24x7 open labs. Cheers !Rishi Chaurasia|India