- Training Plan
- Student Reviews
- Enquire Now
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is the associate level Certification in Networking offered by Cisco. CCNA in Routing and Switching covers basics of Cisco Networking and routing switching technologies along with IP addressing schemes, routing basics, switching and WAN technologies. After completion of CCNA course, a candidate can easily install, configure and troubleshoot Cisco Routers and Switches for medium sized networks. After completion of CCNA certification candidates can go for higher level of Cisco Courses like CCNP Course.
We are Best Institute for Cisco CCNA course Training in India. Network Bulls provides CCNA course in Gurgaon Center on real Cisco devices (Routers and Switches), with 24x7 Lab Facility. CCNA curriculum is designed as per Cisco CCNA Certification exam blueprints. We do not use simulator software in our classes or labs. In order to prepare for CCNA certification online exam conducted by Cisco, candidates need to work on real devices instead of relying on simulators.
Training Center is situated at Gurgaon with Biggest Cisco CCNA Training labs in India. Network Bulls is considered as one of the best CCNA Training Institute in Delhi, Gurgaon. We also provide Industrial and Summer Trainings in Gurgaon and Delhi. To crack CCNA certification exam in first attempt candidate need to practice at-least for 3-4 hours a day during classes.
Course Outline CCNA 200-120:
Prerequisites – Not required
1. Describe the purpose and basic operation of protocols in OSI and TCP/IP models and determining the data flow amongst two different hosts within a network.
2. Installing, configuring and troubleshooting basic networking hardware i.e. Routers (1841, 2611XM, 2801, 2811) and Switches (2950, 2960, 3550, 3750 series). Concepts like IOS installation, password recovery, and hardware up-gradations to be covered.
3. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting basic concepts of layer 2 switching and predicting the data flow.
4. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting STP, VLANs, CAM, and Ether channels.
5. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting layer 3 addressing routing protocols for IPV4 and IPV6 (subnetting and summarization).
6. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting routing protocols for IPV4 and IPV6. Topics like OSPF (single and multi-area) and EIGRP (load balancing, equal and unequal) are covered.
7. Introduction to WAN: Getting familiar with WAN protocol and devices. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting layer 3 protocols like Frame relay, HDLC, PPP, NAT, etc. Introduction to MPLS.
8. Understanding IP services like DHCP, SNMP, Netflow, FHRP, and NTP.
9. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting layer 2 security, layer 3 security that is ACL (standard, extended, named) , SSH and Secret password.
Available Training Modes – Classroom Training
CCNA certification Exam details:
Candidates need to clear either ICND1 and ICND2 online exams or composite exam of CCNA in order to get the certification. Latest exam code of CCNA composite exam also known as CCNAx is 200-120. Fee for CCNA certification composite exam is 295 USD and passing marks required are 825 out of 1000. CCNA exam is conducted online in Pearson Vue testing centers.
CCNA Training Fee and Duration
|Track||Regular Track||Weekend (Sat & Sun)|
|Duration||40 Days||8 Weekends|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day|
Training Schedule for CCNA course (Regular)
|Month||First Batch||Second Batch||Third Batch||Fourth Batch|
|May||3rd May 2016||10th May 2016||17th May 2016||24th May 2016|
|June||7th June 2016||14th June 2016||21st June 2016||28th June 2016|
|July||5th July 2016||12th July 2016||19th July 2016||26th July 2016|
|August||2nd Aug 2016||9th Aug 2016||16th Aug 2016||23rd Aug 2016|
|September||6th Sep 2016||13th Sep 2016||20th Sep 2016||27th Sep 2016|
|October||4th Oct 2016||11th Oct 2016||18th Oct 2016||25th Oct 2016|
Training Schedule for CCNA course (Weekend)
|May||21st May 2016|
|June||11th June 2016|
|July||16th July 2016|
|August||13th Aug 2016|
|September||17th Sep 2016|
|October||15th Oct 2016|
Arpan | CCNA R&S
Eljay Engineering | India
Udeh | CCNA R&S
Country | Nigeria
Tarun Kumar | CCNA & CCNP R&S
Huawei Technologies | India
The biggest plus point of getting CCIE Training at Network Bulls is that environment here is so motivating that you feel being CCIE is easy if study smart and hard. Amazing support of trainers, their training methods, labs all make your journey easy and memorable. Kudos to Team NB.Prashant Tiwari |India
Hi, My name is Peeyush and I have cleared my CCIE R&S #51617 in 1st attempt after CCIE R&S Training from Network Bulls recently. When I started aiming for CCIE. I found training at NB most suitable for all students, trainers treat you as a friend, labs are full with racks and they are open 24x7. So if you wish to be a CCIE, Be at NB.Peeyush|India
Hello everyone, I joined NB for CCIE Security training and recently got placed at Data Secure Solutions. Labs over here are the biggest Cisco labs in the world which are open 365 days a year and trainers are a CCIE certified. Placement team here guided every student during the entire placement process and helped everyone get the equal opportunity to get a job. If you desire to create a lustrous career in a Networking Industry then do join NB.Vikas Yadav|India
I am currently working with Cisco Systems as High Touch Engineer. I already had CCIE Collaboration with me but for career growth I decided to do CCIE R&S as well. Out of all companies in India, I went with company holding best 1st attempt CCIE Success record i.e. Network Bulls. And today I don’t regret my decision, Thanks Team NBSumit|India
Hello everyone, I joined NB for CCIE R&S Integrated. Thanks to Network Bulls team for taking care of everything during the course of training. Major reasons of my success were trainers, their training approach, world class labs and 24*7 lab facility. After my CCNA, CCNP, CCIE Training from Network Bulls I can surely say that this is best institute in India at the moment to study networking from scratch. BIG thumbs up to Team NB.Sudhir Kamtaria|India
Hello friends, I came all the way from Chennai for Cisco CCNA, CCNP, CCIE R&S Training. I was interestedin developing my networking skills beyond Cisco & Network Bulls’ MVTE training program was a perfect option. My dream was to get a great job with an IT MNC & guess what he got placed with CSS Corp immediately after the course. With the help of Network Bulls Trainers, Staff & Placement team support it all became reality. Cheers.Rakshit|India