An associate level of certification in VoIP technology, it equips candidate with ability to create and manage a voice enabled network. This certification validates aspirant’s knowledge and skills required to handle voice network tasks via VoIP technology like IP PBX, IP telephony, IP phone, call agent, voicemail, etc. CCNA Voice certification is suitable for candidates aspiring to become either a VoIP engineer/manager or VoIP technology administrator.
Network Bulls CCNA Voice course training especially focuses on topics like Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, PSTN, etc.
Prerequisites – CCNA
1. Describe the Characteristics of Cisco Unified Communications Solution like its functions and components, call signaling and media flows, etc.
2. Understand Provision End Users and Associated Devices like Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, creation and modification of user accounts for Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express.
3. Describe and configure Voice Messaging and Presence (Cisco Unity Connection or Cisco Unity Presence) and Create or modify user accounts for Cisco Unity Connection.
4. Maintain Cisco Unified Communications System like CDR, CMR, etc., capacity report generation, monitor voicemail usage, and much more.
5. Understand Provide End User Support (PSTN Connectivity, troubleshooting endpoints, usage of phone applications, defining fault domains, etc.).
6. Configure and understand video end points with Cisco unified communication manager. Implement 2611 XM router and understanding analog signaling (FXS, FXO etc).
Network Bulls - a leading Cisco training provider institute offers commendable CCNA Voice training services to applicants coming from different parts of the world. Our CCNA Voice training makes aspirants well versed with ins and outs of VoIP technologies, making them employable at the same time.
Available Training Modes – Classroom Training
CCNA Voice Certification Training Plan
|Track||Regular Track (Mon – Fri)||Weekend (Sat – Sun)|
|Training Duration||50 days||6-7 Weekends|
|Hours||2 Hours a Day||3-4 Hours a Day|
Note - The NB training fee doesn't include exam fees.
In-House practical workbooks
I visited NB all the way from UK for my CCNA Voice course. It was a wonderful learning experience with NB. Sudhanshu is a wonderful trainer. I think we covered far more than the actual syllabus of CCNA Voice. I would like to revisit India for my CCNP Voice course. Thanks.
Network Bulls is the only institute in world where you can access CCNP Collaboration racks while doing CCNA Collaboration training. I enrolled for CCNA Collaboration certification course in India. My trainer was Mr. Sudhanshu who is CCIE Voice certified and a great trainer. Labs are fully equipped with latest devices as per Cisco CCNA Collaboration lab equipment checklist suggested by Cisco. It was worth investing in my studies here.
Hi I am Nitish, I perused my CCNA & CCNP Voice from Network Bulls and i got a job offer from Orange Business Services which is a renowned IT company as we all know. At Network Bulls labs are open 24x7, management and support staff is very good. Trainers are best in industry and here every type of help is provided to make sure that our preparation is solid. Thanks NB.