- Total 1 Answer
Source ip :- IP address of the device which is generating the data/packet/request .
Destination ip :- IP address of the device to whom you want to send data/packet/request.
For example: - If you want to access your facebook feed. You will send a request to facebook page. In this case, source ip will be ip address of your device and destination will be facebook server IP .
Hope it helps!
- How can you guarantee a job for students who has no experience in Networking field?
- How to configure VPN between Cisco Router and ASA Firewall?
- How to configure RIPV2 with no auto summary?
- How to configure PAT (Port Address Translation)?
- How to configure Default Routing on Cisco Routers?
- What is the scope of CCNA course in India?
- What is scope of CCIE?
- How to remember 7 layers of OSI Model?
- How much salary can we get after doing CCNA course in Delhi Gurgaon?
- How many CCIE’s are there worldwide?
- Is it possible to pass CCIE Certification in 1st attempt?