I want to bind each ip address with hardware address of the system...so that if the person changes the ip address, he will be block from the network. is there any idea...without DHCP..Because there is no Dhcp in my network and all ip provide manually By Admin.
Please Reply soon ..
- Total 1 Answer
An IT Geek
You can set up a static ARP entry on the Cisco router to bind the unicast virtual IP address to the multicast MAC address.
In the command prompt window, type "arp -a" and look for the multicast MAC address that is bound for that IP address.
- How can you guarantee a job for students who has no experience in Networking field?
- How to configure VPN between Cisco Router and ASA Firewall?
- How to configure RIPV2 with no auto summary?
- How to configure PAT (Port Address Translation)?
- How to configure Default Routing on Cisco Routers?
- What is the scope of CCNA course in India?
- What is scope of CCIE?
- How to remember 7 layers of OSI Model?
- How much salary can we get after doing CCNA course in Delhi Gurgaon?
- How many CCIE’s are there worldwide?
- Is it possible to pass CCIE Certification in 1st attempt?