I am new to networking domain. I read about ARP , but it still needs IP address to get MAC info. So How a devcie can idnetify its neighbors IP address to have peer to peer communication. Thank you in advance.
- Total 1 Answer
IP address can be entered manually , otherwise you can input a domain name which is associated with an ip address. In case of a Domain name , the device must have a DNS server.
- How can you guarantee a job for students who has no experience in Networking field?
- How to configure VPN between Cisco Router and ASA Firewall?
- How to configure RIPV2 with no auto summary?
- How to configure PAT (Port Address Translation)?
- How to configure Default Routing on Cisco Routers?
- What is the scope of CCNA course in India?
- What is scope of CCIE?
- How to remember 7 layers of OSI Model?
- How much salary can we get after doing CCNA course in Delhi Gurgaon?
- How many CCIE’s are there worldwide?
- Is it possible to pass CCIE Certification in 1st attempt?