How many broadcast domain and collision domains are there in the diagram below ?
- Total 17 Answers
CCNA Routing and Switching
2 Broadcast Domain and 5 Collision Domain :
Broadcast Domain : As R1 has two ports so 2 broadcast domains because router has per-port broadcast domain.
Collision Domain : As routers and switches has per-port collision domain. so there are total 5 collision .
See Diagram : Collision Domain with Blue Color and Broadcast Domain with Red Color
- How can you guarantee a job for students who has no experience in Networking field?
- How to configure VPN between Cisco Router and ASA Firewall?
- How to configure RIPV2 with no auto summary?
- How to configure PAT (Port Address Translation)?
- How to configure Default Routing on Cisco Routers?
- What is the scope of CCNA course in India?
- What is scope of CCIE?
- How to remember 7 layers of OSI Model?
- How much salary can we get after doing CCNA course in Delhi Gurgaon?
- How many CCIE’s are there worldwide?
- Is it possible to pass CCIE Certification in 1st attempt?