How many broadcast domain and collision domains are there in the diagram below ?
CCNA Routing and Switching
2 Broadcast Domain and 5 Collision Domain :
Broadcast Domain : As R1 has two ports so 2 broadcast domains because router has per-port broadcast domain.
Collision Domain : As routers and switches has per-port collision domain. so there are total 5 collision .
See Diagram : Collision Domain with Blue Color and Broadcast Domain with Red Color
D is the right answer.
Router : has Per-port broadcast domain & per-port collision domain.
Switch : has Single broadcast domain (by def) & per-port collision domain.
So, There are 2 broadcast domains & 5 Collision domains.
I think the Answer is B
Routers Provides A separate Broadcast Domain for each interface.
Switch Creates separate collision domains with a single broadcast , therefore it's 2 broadcast and 3 collisions as i see the diagram
- How can you guarantee a job for students who has no experience in Networking field?
- How to configure VPN between Cisco Router and ASA Firewall?
- How to configure RIPV2 with no auto summary?
- How to configure PAT (Port Address Translation)?
- How to configure Default Routing on Cisco Routers?
- What is the scope of CCNA course in India?
- What is scope of CCIE?
- How to remember 7 layers of OSI Model?
- How much salary can we get after doing CCNA course in Delhi Gurgaon?
- How many CCIE’s are there worldwide?
- Is it possible to pass CCIE Certification in 1st attempt?