How does label switch path converges in case of any Link failure in MPLS network? and Whether Liberal Retension mode with unsolicited label distribution is implemented on cisco or not ?
In MPLS LDP is used to exchange label information and still it is dependent on IGP for building forwarding tables.So it will depend on igp in case of link failure.As soon as IGP will update routing table, forwarding tables used by MPLS will be updated.
On cisco platform by default we are using liberal retention mode with unsolicated label distribuion.
- How can you guarantee a job for students who has no experience in Networking field?
- How to configure VPN between Cisco Router and ASA Firewall?
- How to configure RIPV2 with no auto summary?
- How to configure PAT (Port Address Translation)?
- How to configure Default Routing on Cisco Routers?
- What is the scope of CCNA course in India?
- What is scope of CCIE?
- How to remember 7 layers of OSI Model?
- How much salary can we get after doing CCNA course in Delhi Gurgaon?
- How many CCIE’s are there worldwide?
- Is it possible to pass CCIE Certification in 1st attempt?