DAI is preformed to mitigate "man in the middle attack" mainly. This feature on switch makes sure that ARP request is coming from the same ip address and same mac address on particular port according to DAI database.
for further answers please check on course of CCNP (switch) https://www.networkbulls.com/training-ccnp-course-delhi
- How can you guarantee a job for students who has no experience in Networking field?
- How to configure VPN between Cisco Router and ASA Firewall?
- How to configure RIPV2 with no auto summary?
- How to configure PAT (Port Address Translation)?
- How to configure Default Routing on Cisco Routers?
- What is the scope of CCNA course in India?
- What is scope of CCIE?
- How to remember 7 layers of OSI Model?
- How much salary can we get after doing CCNA course in Delhi Gurgaon?
- How many CCIE’s are there worldwide?
- Is it possible to pass CCIE Certification in 1st attempt?