The new CCIE Security version 6 exam will make you, program and automate the network within the exam, as per the new exam topics.
The old CCIE Security Version 5 written and lab exams used to cover the same topics as,
- Perimeter Security and Intrusion Prevention
- Advanced Threat Protection and Content Security
- Secure Connectivity and Segmentation
- Identity Management, Information Exchange, and Access Control
- Infrastructure Security, Virtualization, and Automation
- Evolving Technologies v1.1
But the new CCIE Security qualifying(SCOR) and lab (V6.0) exam have different topics to cover,
The SCOR certification training will cover below listed topics study,
- Network security
- Cloud security
- Content security
- Endpoint protection and detection
- Secure network access
- Visibility and enforcement
The version 5 and the CCIE Security V6 lab exam topics remain the same along with a few changes like Virtualization, Automation, and Evolving Technologies v1.1 have been removed from the lab exam syllabus.
Hope you find everything, what you were looking for.
If you need more help, reach Network Bulls’ toll-free no. 1800-313-2545.
- How can you guarantee a job for students who has no experience in Networking field?
- How to configure VPN between Cisco Router and ASA Firewall?
- How to configure RIPV2 with no auto summary?
- How to configure PAT (Port Address Translation)?
- How to configure Default Routing on Cisco Routers?
- What is the scope of CCNA course in India?
- What is scope of CCIE?
- How to remember 7 layers of OSI Model?
- How much salary can we get after doing CCNA course in Delhi Gurgaon?
- How many CCIE’s are there worldwide?
- Is it possible to pass CCIE Certification in 1st attempt?