What is Collision Domain and Broadcast Domain?
Types and Difference...
- Total 1 Answer
An IT Geek
Collision domain: L1 Frames would collide between others (hubs, access points, repeaters, bridges) and only one device can send and receive at the same time.
Broadcast domain: L2 Broadcast frame sent to all devices on the network and all those devices can receive it in the same time (switches), The switch creates an entire broadcast domain, but every one of its ports creates a single collision domain.
- How can you guarantee a job for students who has no experience in Networking field?
- How to configure VPN between Cisco Router and ASA Firewall?
- How to configure RIPV2 with no auto summary?
- How to configure PAT (Port Address Translation)?
- How to configure Default Routing on Cisco Routers?
- What is the scope of CCNA course in India?
- What is scope of CCIE?
- How to remember 7 layers of OSI Model?
- How much salary can we get after doing CCNA course in Delhi Gurgaon?
- How many CCIE’s are there worldwide?
- Is it possible to pass CCIE Certification in 1st attempt?