As the Cisco certification changes go live on 24th of Feb 2020,
We will have the following training tracks available at each level.
CCNA(Cisco Certified Network Associate) -- No tracks.
CCNP(Cisco Certified Network Professional) -- 5 tracks (Enterprise, Security, Data Center, Collaboration, and Service Provider)
CCIE(Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert) -- 7 tracks (Enterprise Infrastructure, Security, Collaboration, Data Center, Design, Wireless, and Service Provider)
Apart from these tracks, Cisco will offer 2 more different tacks i.e Cyber ops and DevNet. Cyber ops are available only for CCNA level whereas, DevNet will be available only for the associate and professional levels.
Check all certifications details in this blog by Network Bulls - https://blog.networkbulls.com/know-how-to-get-ccna-ccnp-and-ccie-certifications-new-exams-and-exam-codes
- How can you guarantee a job for students who has no experience in Networking field?
- How to configure VPN between Cisco Router and ASA Firewall?
- How to configure RIPV2 with no auto summary?
- How to configure PAT (Port Address Translation)?
- How to configure Default Routing on Cisco Routers?
- What is the scope of CCNA course in India?
- What is scope of CCIE?
- How to remember 7 layers of OSI Model?
- How much salary can we get after doing CCNA course in Delhi Gurgaon?
- How many CCIE’s are there worldwide?
- Is it possible to pass CCIE Certification in 1st attempt?