I studied in many pages that without experience the CCIE certification is of no use. Most of the reviews I have seen are in cisco.com. They say that reading and putting answers on paper is totally different from the real world. I am in a state of confusion what to do next. I have done my CCNA R&S training in Hyderabad. I want to join network bulls to complete my CCIE. Please help me.
- Total 7 Answers
I can see you are planning to pursue CCIE training and you have the right name in your mind and i.e Network Bulls.
I am also a Network Bulls student and I completed my CCNA, CCNP, CCIE training here. Like you, I had the same doubts in my mind as to how would I get a job? I don't have any experience, where I would get placed? All these questions during my CCNA training.
I was so confused so I dropped a query in the Network Bulls complaints box regarding my confusion/complaints. As said earlier, these complaints boxes are looked after by triple CCIE Mr. Vikas Kumar and after reading my confusion he came to have a word with me.
He cleared my doubts/complaints within a minute and as guaranteed I got a job even before my course completion.
Their 100% practical training fills every gap between theoretical training and industrial requirement. This is how Network Bulls students get placed easily and NB has 10x Placement Record if compared to any other training institutes in India.
So, go for it Anirudh! It’s the best place for CCNA, CCNP, CCIE training.
- How can you guarantee a job for students who has no experience in Networking field?
- How to configure VPN between Cisco Router and ASA Firewall?
- How to configure RIPV2 with no auto summary?
- How to configure PAT (Port Address Translation)?
- How to configure Default Routing on Cisco Routers?
- What is the scope of CCNA course in India?
- What is scope of CCIE?
- How to remember 7 layers of OSI Model?
- How much salary can we get after doing CCNA course in Delhi Gurgaon?
- How many CCIE’s are there worldwide?
- Is it possible to pass CCIE Certification in 1st attempt?