- Total 1 Answer
No Vivek, it's not mandatory to have a technical background to get hired as a Network Engineer but yes, it's true that Multinational companies consider graduates over non-graduates.
Graduation is mandatory in every field to get a better job opportunity. You can complete your graduation from any open university or by taking any distance graduation courses along with networking training at Network Bulls.
Even if you're not MCA or B.Tech, if you have graduation and a Cisco certifications training i.e CCNA, CCNP, CCIE in any track you will have assured placements.
For 100% job guaranteed placement from Network Bulls, you must enroll in one of their integrated programs.
Polish your technical skills, communicational skills and get placed with MNC’s soon after your course training.
Check Network Bulls' placement procedure here - https://www.networkbulls.com/nb-placement-process
- How can you guarantee a job for students who has no experience in Networking field?
- How to configure VPN between Cisco Router and ASA Firewall?
- How to configure RIPV2 with no auto summary?
- How to configure PAT (Port Address Translation)?
- How to configure Default Routing on Cisco Routers?
- What is the scope of CCNA course in India?
- What is scope of CCIE?
- How to remember 7 layers of OSI Model?
- How much salary can we get after doing CCNA course in Delhi Gurgaon?
- How many CCIE’s are there worldwide?
- Is it possible to pass CCIE Certification in 1st attempt?