recently i had completed all 3 papers of ccnp. So what is the validy of each paper or total ccnp certification. I listened that it will be 3 years. Its mean that each paper is 3 years or total ccnp certification is 3 years . Suggest . If i continue this, i have to give recertification on every 3 years. May i right.
- Total 1 Answer
Yes, you are right!
Each CCNP module certification has a validity of 3 years.
And as you pass any CCNP module exam, your current and previous certificate validity get extended up to recently passed exam validity.
You can pass any one of the following exams before your certification expiration date,
- Pass any current Professional-level exam you are eligible for,
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam,
- Pass the current CCDE Written/Practical Exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview and the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications
After the 24th of Feb 2020, there will be new changes amendments and you will have new ways to recertify.
Since you have CCNP certification, you have to recertify within 3 years of passing the last CCNP module. You can recertify by,
- Passing one technology core exam
- Passing any two professional concentration exams
- Passing one CCIE lab exam.
If you have any doubt regarding the same, please reach Network Bulls’ career advisors - 1800-313-2545.
- How can you guarantee a job for students who has no experience in Networking field?
- How to configure VPN between Cisco Router and ASA Firewall?
- How to configure RIPV2 with no auto summary?
- How to configure PAT (Port Address Translation)?
- How to configure Default Routing on Cisco Routers?
- What is the scope of CCNA course in India?
- What is scope of CCIE?
- How to remember 7 layers of OSI Model?
- How much salary can we get after doing CCNA course in Delhi Gurgaon?
- How many CCIE’s are there worldwide?
- Is it possible to pass CCIE Certification in 1st attempt?