Principal Network Architect - Array Networks
There's no any official Certification which can be used as PHD or Doctorate in Networking.
But CCIE Certification ranks up there, just ahead of any PHD subject covered by students.
If you are CCIE certified, that means you are cut above the rest.
Being a CCIE Certified engineer in India means that you have all the knowledge that is required to solve any type of task related to that particular technology.
When i did my CCIE from Network Bulls as a fresher in 2011. I got selected in Aricent technologies as Network Engineer. It was not easy for me to fulfil the expectations of my managers. But as soon as i spent 1 year there, i learned so much and i gained so much confidence that i was promoted as Team Leader for BGP patch.
People who were working there after their CCNA or CCNP Certifications from last 5 years, they were under me in my team then. It all happened because i had a CCIE cert and CCIE level knowledge with me.
if you choose CCIE Cert and if you are ready to work hard, your success is guaranteed. I hope it helped.
- How can you guarantee a job for students who has no experience in Networking field?
- How to configure VPN between Cisco Router and ASA Firewall?
- How to configure RIPV2 with no auto summary?
- How to configure PAT (Port Address Translation)?
- How to configure Default Routing on Cisco Routers?
- What is the scope of CCNA course in India?
- What is scope of CCIE?
- How to remember 7 layers of OSI Model?
- How much salary can we get after doing CCNA course in Delhi Gurgaon?
- How many CCIE’s are there worldwide?
- Is it possible to pass CCIE Certification in 1st attempt?