Can You answer this question?
EIGRP stands for Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol. It is used to share routing information in enterprise networks.
EIGRP is a advance distance vector routing protocol.It works at L3 of OSI model and uses ip protocol number 88.It uses multicast address 22.214.171.124 to send its messages.
In EIGRP three tabels are maintained:-
Neighbor table is updated using hello message.Topology Table is updatedt using update packets(these packets carry network information).
ROuting Table is updated according to topology table.
- How can you guarantee a job for students who has no experience in Networking field?
- How to configure VPN between Cisco Router and ASA Firewall?
- How to configure RIPV2 with no auto summary?
- How to configure PAT (Port Address Translation)?
- How to configure Default Routing on Cisco Routers?
- What is the scope of CCNA course in India?
- What is scope of CCIE?
- How to remember 7 layers of OSI Model?
- How much salary can we get after doing CCNA course in Delhi Gurgaon?
- How many CCIE’s are there worldwide?
- Is it possible to pass CCIE Certification in 1st attempt?