CCNA Routing and Switching
Catalyst Switches : Catalyst is a brand which intially sell it's swtiches to users and use it's own operating system known as CAT OS instead of Cisco IOS.
IOS : CISCO has named it's operating system as Internetworking Operating System ( IOS ) .
In Past Decade Cisco has purchased many companies and one of them is Catalyst Brand . Then Cisco had just renamed their switches and sell it with their own name like cisco catalyst 1900,2800,2900,3550,3750 etc. and cisco had just installed their own operating system that is Cisco IOS ( Internetworking Operating System ) in them and they are also called as IOS Switch.
- How can you guarantee a job for students who has no experience in Networking field?
- How to configure VPN between Cisco Router and ASA Firewall?
- How to configure RIPV2 with no auto summary?
- How to configure PAT (Port Address Translation)?
- How to configure Default Routing on Cisco Routers?
- What is the scope of CCNA course in India?
- What is scope of CCIE?
- How to remember 7 layers of OSI Model?
- How much salary can we get after doing CCNA course in Delhi Gurgaon?
- How many CCIE’s are there worldwide?
- Is it possible to pass CCIE Certification in 1st attempt?