Can You answer this question?
CCNA Routing and Switching
Diffrence between Rip v1 and v2 :
- It is classfull.
- It supports VLSM ( Variable length Subnet Mask ) .
- Messages in Rip v1 are broadcasted to address 255.255.255.255
- Don't support discontigous subnet mask.
- Don't support any authentication.
- Networks are advertised at their classfull boundary.
- Command :
Rip v2 :
- It is classless.
- It supports VLSM ( variable lenth subnet mask ) .
- Provide mechanism to authenticate.
- By default auto summarization is enabled to disable it " no auto-summary "
- Messaged in Rip v2 are multicast to address 18.104.22.168
- Supports contiguous and discontiguous subnet mask.
- How can you guarantee a job for students who has no experience in Networking field?
- How to configure VPN between Cisco Router and ASA Firewall?
- How to configure RIPV2 with no auto summary?
- How to configure PAT (Port Address Translation)?
- How to configure Default Routing on Cisco Routers?
- What is the scope of CCNA course in India?
- What is scope of CCIE?
- How to remember 7 layers of OSI Model?
- How much salary can we get after doing CCNA course in Delhi Gurgaon?
- How many CCIE’s are there worldwide?
- Is it possible to pass CCIE Certification in 1st attempt?