Interesting traffic in Site to Site VPN related question?
The interesting traffic using access-list in site to site VPN matches the two end host/users IP address between whom traffic has to be encrypted. My question is that now the two host ip address matched in acl are they using a public IP address or private IP address. I read somewhere online that the two host IP address matched in acl are private IP's but I want to confirm this.
- How can you guarantee a job for students who has no experience in Networking field?
- How to configure VPN between Cisco Router and ASA Firewall?
- How to configure RIPV2 with no auto summary?
- How to configure PAT (Port Address Translation)?
- How to configure Default Routing on Cisco Routers?
- What is the scope of CCNA course in India?
- What is scope of CCIE?
- How to remember 7 layers of OSI Model?
- How much salary can we get after doing CCNA course in Delhi Gurgaon?
- How many CCIE’s are there worldwide?
- Is it possible to pass CCIE Certification in 1st attempt?