Why no. of VLANs allowed are 4096 if we have only around 24 ports which can have a maximum of only 24 separate VLANs running at a time ?
Why no. of VLANs allowed on a switch is 4096 which is huge compared to the maximum possibility of VLANs which will actually work at a time on a 24 port switch can be up to 24 only (if we have each port in a different VLAN).
One reason could be for future use but 4096 port switch is hard to see in future.
I think I am lacking some basic concept here.
- How can you guarantee a job for students who has no experience in Networking field?
- How to configure VPN between Cisco Router and ASA Firewall?
- How to configure RIPV2 with no auto summary?
- How to configure PAT (Port Address Translation)?
- How to configure Default Routing on Cisco Routers?
- What is the scope of CCNA course in India?
- What is scope of CCIE?
- How to remember 7 layers of OSI Model?
- How much salary can we get after doing CCNA course in Delhi Gurgaon?
- How many CCIE’s are there worldwide?
- Is it possible to pass CCIE Certification in 1st attempt?