Both CCNP Route and Switch are easy. However CCNP Routing takes a little more time than CCNP Switching. If you are planning to take your CCNP Course Training or want to prepare for the Certification, i suggest you to take Route first. Once you are done with your CCNP Route Training and preparation, you can mix the Routing tasks in your switch preparation.
When you are doing Switching practicals, add some Routers in the scenario/diagram, add some Routing Tasks to it to make it a bigger practical. This is how you will be able to perform better and complex practicals. It gives you one more benefit that you will be able to revise all CCNP Routing technologies/protocols while preparing for Switching.
- How can you guarantee a job for students who has no experience in Networking field?
- How to configure VPN between Cisco Router and ASA Firewall?
- How to configure RIPV2 with no auto summary?
- How to configure PAT (Port Address Translation)?
- How to configure Default Routing on Cisco Routers?
- What is the scope of CCNA course in India?
- What is scope of CCIE?
- How to remember 7 layers of OSI Model?
- How much salary can we get after doing CCNA course in Delhi Gurgaon?
- How many CCIE’s are there worldwide?
- Is it possible to pass CCIE Certification in 1st attempt?