CCNA Routing and Switching
--It is a layer 1 device.
-- Just Flood every data it receives [ don't maintain any table ]
--Usually, have 4 or 8 ports.
--One Collision Domain and One BroadCast Domain.
-- All devices connected with hub operates in Half-Duplex.
--It is a layer 2 device.
--It forwards data on the basis of mac address table by looking at Destination mac of frame.
--Switches have 24 or 48 or more number of ports.
-- Per-Port Collision Domain and One Broadcast Domain.
[ We can use Vlan to divide brodcast domain of switch ]
--Switches can work in Hal-Duplex or in Full-Duplex.
- How can you guarantee a job for students who has no experience in Networking field?
- How to configure VPN between Cisco Router and ASA Firewall?
- How to configure RIPV2 with no auto summary?
- How to configure PAT (Port Address Translation)?
- How to configure Default Routing on Cisco Routers?
- What is the scope of CCNA course in India?
- What is scope of CCIE?
- How to remember 7 layers of OSI Model?
- How much salary can we get after doing CCNA course in Delhi Gurgaon?
- How many CCIE’s are there worldwide?
- Is it possible to pass CCIE Certification in 1st attempt?