CCNA collaboration exam is the updation to CCNA Voice exam.
CCNA Voice deals with the voice-enabled networks and the Cisco CCNA Voice trained candidates have an ability to create and manage these voice-enabled networks. Some of the VoIP technologies are IP PBX, IP Telephony, Call Agent, Voicemail, and more…
Leaning CCNA Voice makes you eligible to find VoIP Engineer, VoIP Manager and VoIP Administrator job roles in an organization. Now, this certification has been retired and has evolved into new certification known as CCNA Collaboration with few additions to the syllabus.
You can choose CCNA Collaboration certification for yourself if you want to advance your video skills in line with the convergence of voice, video, data, and mobile applications.
To become CCNA Collaboration certified you must clear two exams,
- 210-060 CICD
- 210-065 CIVND
Take a deep look to CCNA Collaboration course training here - https://www.networkbulls.com/training-ccna-voice-gurgaon-delhi
- How can you guarantee a job for students who has no experience in Networking field?
- How to configure VPN between Cisco Router and ASA Firewall?
- How to configure RIPV2 with no auto summary?
- How to configure PAT (Port Address Translation)?
- How to configure Default Routing on Cisco Routers?
- What is the scope of CCNA course in India?
- What is scope of CCIE?
- How to remember 7 layers of OSI Model?
- How much salary can we get after doing CCNA course in Delhi Gurgaon?
- How many CCIE’s are there worldwide?
- Is it possible to pass CCIE Certification in 1st attempt?