Since Session layer is used to create, maintain and terminate sessions between client and server and also to differentiate multiple user sesssions among same or different servers. It is also responsible to identify the mode of the communication in a particular session between them like Simplex, Half Duplex or Full Duplex.
Simplex Sessions like - TV Broadcasting, Radio Broadcasting, etc
Half Duplex Sessions like - CB Radio (Police Wireless), Walkie Talkie, etc
Full Duplex Sessions like Telephone, Audio or Video Conferencing, etc
and that identification of mode of communication for a session is called Dialog Control
- How can you guarantee a job for students who has no experience in Networking field?
- How to configure VPN between Cisco Router and ASA Firewall?
- How to configure RIPV2 with no auto summary?
- How to configure PAT (Port Address Translation)?
- How to configure Default Routing on Cisco Routers?
- What is the scope of CCNA course in India?
- What is scope of CCIE?
- How to remember 7 layers of OSI Model?
- How much salary can we get after doing CCNA course in Delhi Gurgaon?
- How many CCIE’s are there worldwide?
- Is it possible to pass CCIE Certification in 1st attempt?