RD stands for Route distinguisher.It is use to make a route unique in VPNV4 enviornment.
Route target value is used to import and export routes in VPNV4.We can import routes from both same and different VRF.
Route target actually defines into which VRF routing table recieving PE will install the route.
If you want practical example let me know :)
- How can you guarantee a job for students who has no experience in Networking field?
- How to configure VPN between Cisco Router and ASA Firewall?
- How to configure RIPV2 with no auto summary?
- How to configure PAT (Port Address Translation)?
- How to configure Default Routing on Cisco Routers?
- What is the scope of CCNA course in India?
- What is scope of CCIE?
- How to remember 7 layers of OSI Model?
- How much salary can we get after doing CCNA course in Delhi Gurgaon?
- How many CCIE’s are there worldwide?
- Is it possible to pass CCIE Certification in 1st attempt?