Should I opt for CCIE R&S or CCIE MBT or CCIE Security, I have just completed CCNP R&S. Whats the best choice for getting job for sure?. What are the pros and cons, duration, job chances of each stream?
As you have already done CCNP Course , i would suggest you to go for CCIE R&S. Just 3-4 months of hard work, and you will be good to go for a high paying job.
or if you are planning to start all over again from CCNA and want to know which course is more suitable for you, i would suggest you to go for CCIE Security Integrated course offered by Network Bulls.
CCIE Security Integrated course is a combination of CCNA and CCNP R&S + entire Cisco Security track + Multi Vendor Firewall Trainings. This is how you learn in-depth of Cisco Routing & Switching technologies + you learn How to Secure Networks using Cisco devices and technologies like Firewalls, IronPort, IPS, VPNs etc + you also get hands on learning on Multi vendor Firewalls like palo Alto, CheckPoint and Juniper etc.
This course has become even become more effective after launch of CCIE Security Version 5. It has covered all those next generation technologies related to Security that were not covered in any other Cisco Certification till now. New SourceFire and Threat Defence mechanism are future of Security domain. it is going to be tough, but interesting and full of new career opportunities.
- How can you guarantee a job for students who has no experience in Networking field?
- How to configure VPN between Cisco Router and ASA Firewall?
- How to configure RIPV2 with no auto summary?
- How to configure PAT (Port Address Translation)?
- How to configure Default Routing on Cisco Routers?
- What is the scope of CCNA course in India?
- What is scope of CCIE?
- How to remember 7 layers of OSI Model?
- How much salary can we get after doing CCNA course in Delhi Gurgaon?
- How many CCIE’s are there worldwide?
- Is it possible to pass CCIE Certification in 1st attempt?