CCNA Routing and Switching
R1(config)# router eigrp 1(autonomous system number) -- it will enable eigrp process on a router
network 10.0.0.0 -- advertise all directly connected networks to a router one by one this is just a example.
network 18.104.22.168 0.0.0.3(wildcard mask) - it will enable eigrp on only specific interfaces like 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199
To see on which interfaces eigrp is enabled : show ip eigrp interfaces
To see neighbour table in eigrp : show ip eigrp neighbors
To see Routing Table : show ip route eigrp
To se Topology Table in Eigrp : show ip eigrp topology
To see Topology all-links table : show ip eigrp topology all-links
- How can you guarantee a job for students who has no experience in Networking field?
- How to configure VPN between Cisco Router and ASA Firewall?
- How to configure RIPV2 with no auto summary?
- How to configure PAT (Port Address Translation)?
- How to configure Default Routing on Cisco Routers?
- What is the scope of CCNA course in India?
- What is scope of CCIE?
- How to remember 7 layers of OSI Model?
- How much salary can we get after doing CCNA course in Delhi Gurgaon?
- How many CCIE’s are there worldwide?
- Is it possible to pass CCIE Certification in 1st attempt?