you can download pre configured topologies from gns3vault.com or from similar sites.
You have to follow CCNP Tshoot module(Same approach is given in that book) . CCNP TSHOOT is more over like CCIE LAB diagnosis section. You have to view logs , show command output.You dont actually have to tshoot(you will not get console access)
- How can you guarantee a job for students who has no experience in Networking field?
- How to configure VPN between Cisco Router and ASA Firewall?
- How to configure RIPV2 with no auto summary?
- How to configure PAT (Port Address Translation)?
- How to configure Default Routing on Cisco Routers?
- What is the scope of CCNA course in India?
- What is scope of CCIE?
- How to remember 7 layers of OSI Model?
- How much salary can we get after doing CCNA course in Delhi Gurgaon?
- How many CCIE’s are there worldwide?
- Is it possible to pass CCIE Certification in 1st attempt?