Can You answer this question?
The router is not a fully functional TFTP server. It can only serve files for download. You cannot use this feature to upload files into the serving router's local flash. However, the router is not limited to just serving IOS images. You can use your router's flash to store configuration files and make them available for download via TFTP as well.
Note: The tftp-server command has been available since at least 12.2 version of IOS
R1(config)#tftp-server flash:c7200p-adventerprisek9-mz.151-3.S4.bin (IOS Image Exact File Name)
R1(config-if)#ip address 10.0.0.1 255.0.0.0
(Now you can perform basic recovery options for TFTP server)
- How can you guarantee a job for students who has no experience in Networking field?
- How to configure VPN between Cisco Router and ASA Firewall?
- How to configure RIPV2 with no auto summary?
- How to configure PAT (Port Address Translation)?
- How to configure Default Routing on Cisco Routers?
- What is the scope of CCNA course in India?
- What is scope of CCIE?
- How to remember 7 layers of OSI Model?
- How much salary can we get after doing CCNA course in Delhi Gurgaon?
- How many CCIE’s are there worldwide?
- Is it possible to pass CCIE Certification in 1st attempt?