CCIE Training cost may vary to vary from one institute to another.
In order to get CCIE Certified, you need to pass CCIE Written and CCIE Lab exams. CCIE Written exam fee is 450 USD and CCIE lab exam fee is 1600 USD.
I thought Port and Path costs were the same thing, apparently not though. I've been learning on how to write an essay, and my essay was about these costs. I'm glad that they're not the same as one another.
As you might know, Cisco CCIE certification exam takes place in two sittings,
- The CCIE Written examination
- The CCIE Lab examination
Both the exams have similar exam codes as per their tracks. The cost of the CCIE written exam is 450 USD and the exam duration is 2 hours without any prerequisites.
The cost of the CCIE Lab exam is 1600 USD and the exam duration is of 8 hours seperated in,
- Troubleshooting module
- Configuration module and
- Diagnostic module
So, in total a CCIE aspirant has to pay 2050 USD to become a Cisco CCIE certified expert.
If you are looking for more information then kindly reach Network Bulls on their toll-free number - 1800-313-2545.
- How can you guarantee a job for students who has no experience in Networking field?
- How to configure VPN between Cisco Router and ASA Firewall?
- How to configure RIPV2 with no auto summary?
- How to configure PAT (Port Address Translation)?
- How to configure Default Routing on Cisco Routers?
- What is the scope of CCNA course in India?
- What is scope of CCIE?
- How to remember 7 layers of OSI Model?
- How much salary can we get after doing CCNA course in Delhi Gurgaon?
- How many CCIE’s are there worldwide?
- Is it possible to pass CCIE Certification in 1st attempt?