Can You answer this question?
- In India it makes more sense to do CCIE along with CCNA and CCNP, rather than adding MCSE to your portfolio.
- It doesn't make any sense to do a course like CCNP from institutes of Gujarat, as quality training is something, you won't find there at all. Infact in entire India, for quality CCNP level training, you should move to cities like Gurgaon, Noida, Bangalore or Hyderabad.
- If you do above courses and want to get employed in Gujarat, you won't find any job with starting package of more than 1.6 lacs as fresher and there are hardly any growth opportunities in Gujarat if compared with Delhi NCR or Bangalore.
- If you really wish to grow as a Network Engineer and earn higher salary packages, you should consider CCIE as a Career Option. You can go for CCIE Course in Gurgaon
- How can you guarantee a job for students who has no experience in Networking field?
- How to configure VPN between Cisco Router and ASA Firewall?
- How to configure RIPV2 with no auto summary?
- How to configure PAT (Port Address Translation)?
- How to configure Default Routing on Cisco Routers?
- What is the scope of CCNA course in India?
- What is scope of CCIE?
- How to remember 7 layers of OSI Model?
- How much salary can we get after doing CCNA course in Delhi Gurgaon?
- How many CCIE’s are there worldwide?
- Is it possible to pass CCIE Certification in 1st attempt?