Policy-based routing is a way to make a router to look at a specific policy map which will be matching some traffic and explaining what patch to choose before the router can look at the routing table.
the route map is a way to classify the traffic, we can use an accesslist or a prefix-list also for classification but route map provides us a variety of ways to classify the traffic
hope it helps, let me know if need more clarification
- How can you guarantee a job for students who has no experience in Networking field?
- How to configure VPN between Cisco Router and ASA Firewall?
- How to configure RIPV2 with no auto summary?
- How to configure PAT (Port Address Translation)?
- How to configure Default Routing on Cisco Routers?
- What is the scope of CCNA course in India?
- What is scope of CCIE?
- How to remember 7 layers of OSI Model?
- How much salary can we get after doing CCNA course in Delhi Gurgaon?
- How many CCIE’s are there worldwide?
- Is it possible to pass CCIE Certification in 1st attempt?