CCNP Routing and Switching examination is for those individuals who have CCENT or CCNA R&S certification looking for advancing their technical certification.
CCNP Routing and Switching consists of three major modules,
- 300-101 ROUTE
- 300-115 SWITCH and
- 300-135 TSHOOT
And all the 3 modules has few major common learning syllabus in them like,
- Network Principles
- Layer 2 Technologies
- Layer 3 Technologies
- VPN Technologies
- Infrastructure Security
- Infrastructure Services
CCNP R&S certification exams are divided into 3 parts and you need clear all three of them in order to become a Cisco CCNP R&S certified professional.
According to new Cisco update, after 23rd Feb 2020 you will have CCNP Enterprise exam in place of CCNP R&S.
To pass this exam, you will have to pass,
- 300-401 -- The Core Exam and
- 300-410, 300-415, 300-420, 300-425, 300-430, and 300-435 -- Any one concentration exam.
You can contact Network Bulls to know more about this subject - 1800-313-2545.
Find CCNP Routing and Switching syllabus at Network Bulls by clicking here -
- How can you guarantee a job for students who has no experience in Networking field?
- How to configure VPN between Cisco Router and ASA Firewall?
- How to configure RIPV2 with no auto summary?
- How to configure PAT (Port Address Translation)?
- How to configure Default Routing on Cisco Routers?
- What is the scope of CCNA course in India?
- What is scope of CCIE?
- How to remember 7 layers of OSI Model?
- How much salary can we get after doing CCNA course in Delhi Gurgaon?
- How many CCIE’s are there worldwide?
- Is it possible to pass CCIE Certification in 1st attempt?