BGP section in workbook?
Route to R6/ R7 not getting installed in routing table of R3 even though it's iBGP peer R4 has declared itself as the next-hop-self. Please help.
You will have to run command for neighbor R3 , not for R6 on R4 . Because r4 is advertising routes to R3 of R6 . So , you have to run following command on R4 to modify next-hop --
R4(config)#router bgp 12345
After that clear the BGP process with the following command ---
R4# clear ip bgp * soft
Hope it will be helpful.
- How can you guarantee a job for students who has no experience in Networking field?
- How to configure VPN between Cisco Router and ASA Firewall?
- How to configure RIPV2 with no auto summary?
- How to configure PAT (Port Address Translation)?
- How to configure Default Routing on Cisco Routers?
- What is the scope of CCNA course in India?
- What is scope of CCIE?
- How to remember 7 layers of OSI Model?
- How much salary can we get after doing CCNA course in Delhi Gurgaon?
- How many CCIE’s are there worldwide?
- Is it possible to pass CCIE Certification in 1st attempt?