BGP between HQ and branches?
I have lab question: I have enterprise with private AS number and have HQ and three branches in 4 differnet countries. I have to use BGP to interconnect all branches to HQ and between themselves but without using full mesh configuration. Offcourse, every location has two ISP for Internet access. Every location has /24 public IP range.
Do I have to usa iBGP if I have one AS for enterprise? what is the right way to do it?
Blast your opponents into oblivion with these Diep.io-inspired games! The very best. Diep is an io game. We're all procrastinators because of io games. Here's an illustration. A friend called me just the other day. "Hey!" he said, "let's get together for some cocktails!" "Right after a fast round of Diep.io," I remarked, "I said yes!" Five minutes had gone into ten minutes. Between ten and thirty. I was still at home, well into my sixth Diep.io match, when an hour had gone. My friend has given up on me completely.
- How can you guarantee a job for students who has no experience in Networking field?
- How to configure VPN between Cisco Router and ASA Firewall?
- How to configure RIPV2 with no auto summary?
- How to configure PAT (Port Address Translation)?
- How to configure Default Routing on Cisco Routers?
- What is the scope of CCNA course in India?
- What is scope of CCIE?
- How to remember 7 layers of OSI Model?
- How much salary can we get after doing CCNA course in Delhi Gurgaon?
- How many CCIE’s are there worldwide?
- Is it possible to pass CCIE Certification in 1st attempt?