CCNA Routing and Switching
When you will try to ping from pc A to pc B then pc A will generate the arp request for its default gateway because pc B is in diffrent network so Now as arp reply Router will give its physical interface fa0/0 mac address in reply. [ all subdivided interfaces from fa0/0 will have the same mac address as fa0/0 ] .
-- To check arp table at PC : go to pc command prompt and type " arp -a "
- How can you guarantee a job for students who has no experience in Networking field?
- How to configure VPN between Cisco Router and ASA Firewall?
- How to configure RIPV2 with no auto summary?
- How to configure PAT (Port Address Translation)?
- How to configure Default Routing on Cisco Routers?
- What is the scope of CCNA course in India?
- What is scope of CCIE?
- How to remember 7 layers of OSI Model?
- How much salary can we get after doing CCNA course in Delhi Gurgaon?
- How many CCIE’s are there worldwide?
- Is it possible to pass CCIE Certification in 1st attempt?