You can definitely go for CCIE Certification and Training as a fresher and reach your goal.
Many students first do CCNA R&S + CCNP R&S Training and then they go for entry level jobs, they work hard in their jobs and slowly and gradually they reach their goals of becoming CCIE or getting at higher salary packages. This is also a great way to work, learn and grow.
But if you want to grow faster, you need to learn fast too. Many students go for CCIE directly and then they go for placement from us or some get placement automatically. In that case even if they join entry level or bit higher level job, tey grow much faster than a CCNP guy because of their knowledge.
Imagine if a CCNP R&S certified guy got a job of 20,000 Rs per month and he reaches 7-8 lacs package in next 5 years. But if that same guy does CCIE and get a salary of 20,000 Rs per month but he will reach at 15 lacs package in next 5 years or less. More knowledge means more opportunities and more salary.
- How can you guarantee a job for students who has no experience in Networking field?
- How to configure VPN between Cisco Router and ASA Firewall?
- How to configure RIPV2 with no auto summary?
- How to configure PAT (Port Address Translation)?
- How to configure Default Routing on Cisco Routers?
- What is the scope of CCNA course in India?
- What is scope of CCIE?
- How to remember 7 layers of OSI Model?
- How much salary can we get after doing CCNA course in Delhi Gurgaon?
- How many CCIE’s are there worldwide?
- Is it possible to pass CCIE Certification in 1st attempt?