Hello sir/mam,i have a question .i have deletee nvram,vlanfile,running config on cisco rack.but it is still showing vtp interfaces trunk in the table.wot shud i do .please help me .its consuming lot of time ..plz help asap thank?
As my fried you are saying that you have deleted your NVRAM,VLAN File,Running but still you are seen vtp interface showing in tbale..
can you please use this command to delete your VLAN All Information..
i hope it will work for you..
- How can you guarantee a job for students who has no experience in Networking field?
- How to configure VPN between Cisco Router and ASA Firewall?
- How to configure RIPV2 with no auto summary?
- How to configure PAT (Port Address Translation)?
- How to configure Default Routing on Cisco Routers?
- What is the scope of CCNA course in India?
- What is scope of CCIE?
- How to remember 7 layers of OSI Model?
- How much salary can we get after doing CCNA course in Delhi Gurgaon?
- How many CCIE’s are there worldwide?
- Is it possible to pass CCIE Certification in 1st attempt?